Pre-Order Thread

Holy Natalie Merchant, Batman. Might have to jump on this. A overlooked 90s gem, it would seem (to me at least).

I would was big of fan of Christian music in the late 1990's and this record was a staple of my listening. It would be interesting to see what it sounds like since it will be a new recording. I'm sure Gotee still owns the rights to the original, I know SMLXL pressed that once, but doubt she saw much of anything for that.

MOND-303_Westworld_Season_3_005_3c404554-5dd5-49df-90e8-ad05d659ccca.jpg

Price is steep but had to get it, I hated most of the episodes for season 3 but the music was really amazing.

Btw if anyone's wondering there are 509 copies left for season 1!

Holy Natalie Merchant, Batman. Might have to jump on this. A overlooked 90s gem, it would seem (to me at least).

At my high school graduation, this very shy girl who rarely spoke in class came up on stage with only her guitar and played/sang “Martyrs & Thieves” with every ounce of her soul in front of everyone. I wish I took a picture of the audience because there wasn’t a jaw that didn’t hit the floor.

XTLPSO076-01.jpg

I've been a fan since Cerulean Salt but St. Cloud has a special place in my heart. When the pandemic hit we stayed in the city for the first month or so but when we realized it was not going away anytime soon we headed up to the Catskills in March and rode it out up there until August. On the day we were leaving the city to drive upstate, the car was all packed and we were ready to go, but right before we left I checked the mail room for any last packages. There was only one, and it was my pre-order of St. Cloud. I brought it with us and it was quite literally the soundtrack of our lives for the next 6 months. I probably spun that album every day and never got tired of it. Still haven't. Probably an all-time top 10 album for me. It's been a long 4 years waiting for the follow up....
Bought it today, without hearing a second of it, based on this review and what i have heard from Tigers Blood (also purchased today, but i'll have to wait for it). St. Cloud was at my local in the RSD leftover bin for $20. Now it lives here with me, waiting on Tigers Blood to show up. Whats next??

In case this wasn't posted, long-awaited reissue comes out this month

Artist Name: NOMEANSNO
Album Title: Wrong
Virus #77

At last, one of the all-time bat legends, NOMEANSNO has returned to Alternative Tentacles Records!!! The ENTIRE catalog no less, starting with their most beloved album, WRONG. Using the original all analog master from the original mother, as engineered by George Horn, John Wright, and Jello Biafra.

The colorways are limited as follows for the pre-order:

Artist Edition: Split (Red/Black) - 500 units $30 - SOLD OUT!!!
Pre-Order Edition: Solid White - 1000 Units - $28.00
Record Store Edition: Solid Red - Only 500 units available for pre-order *Final Quantity To Be Determined* $28
Wide Release Edition: Black - Unlimited - $25
OH EM GEEE!! no kidding?! I have been waiting on this for YEARS!! This band and Fugazi literally changed the way i saw music. Thanks for the heads up, i need to visit this thread more often!!

Man, shipping is worse than it was at Christmas, shit flew then. My Marquee Moon shipped on Friday they are saying it will get here on the 21. I just got notification that my Lizzie No shipped and will be here by the 31. My medicine was supposed to be here yesterday - FED EX is saying tomorrow now...

Price is steep but had to get it, I hated most of the episodes for season 3 but the music was really amazing.

Btw if anyone's wondering there are 509 copies left for season 1!

I got S2 because it was free shipping for vinyl in December, but I'm going to wait for S4 to release so I can get them both shipped together.
Can't wait to have them all!

1705587125526.png

Once again @Ethos99 got that low low price.

Will Also Be Magnolia ROTM for March it would seem.
mags-artistnametemplate_4_606dc7b2-b4a9-4c79-a3fa-bad23681d250_300x300.png

Last edited:
Back