Pre-Order Thread

89127864_080_b

Sweet, another variant that'll be pressed way off-center and sound like shit. Yeah, I'm sour about it. I love this record and have gone through 3 versions that all had issues

A solid album if you missed it last year.

Sweet, another variant that'll be pressed way off-center and sound like shit. Yeah, I'm sour about it. I love this record and have gone through 3 versions that all had issues
I went to see which version I had because I don't have any issues, but then I saw that you had commented on that version as well. Oh well. I will say this that the secretly group as a whole doesn't really seem to care about vinyl quality which is fine, I guess but they have some of my favorite acts and I LIKE vinyl so you know.

They’ve been winky for a week or two. I should probably post in the bugs thread or @RenegadeMonster but that seems like effort. Oh snap, what did I just do?

I'll check Monday to see if the Media Plugin has an update available and install it if there is. Amazon likely made some changes that broke things.

You da best!

Got some bad news:

As of January 1st, 2024, Amazon has discontinued their Product Link widget. That's the little snippet that shows the product with its name and its current price, which this add-on used. There is no replacement planned and therefore Amazon will be removed from this add-on at some point in the future.

Looks like Amazon will be going back to standard URLs / links once they remove it from the add-on, likely with their next update.

Got some bad news:

Looks like Amazon will be going back to standard URLs / links once they remove it from the add-on, likely with their next update.
That’s fine. Better than the broken links some have been posting. I was more annoyed that they weren’t working than I didn’t get a nice preview.

A solid album if you missed it last year.
I kind of want to order this because Luke is such a good guy at Vinyl Cup but I already have the orange from Adeem's website.

I kind of want to order this because Luke is such a good guy at Vinyl Cup but I already have the orange from Adeem's website.
I’ve always been a little iffy on them from past experiences, but it seems like in the last year or so they’ve sort of got themselves together into something respectable.

PissedJeans_HalfDivorced_MockUp_USLoser_2000x1417_e88ca283-f02f-4148-98cc-7d31f0db1a45_300x300.jpg

Back