Pre-Order Thread

I saw them so many times when this album first came out. The band was good friends of a friend of mine and played near us frequently. It's always a magical evening with Devotchka. Fabric dancers, tuxedos, lovers and monsters. I'd love to get to spend another Valentine's or Halloween with them.

I saw them so many times when this album first came out. The band was good friends of a friend of mine and played near us frequently. It's always a magical evening with Devotchka. Fabric dancers, tuxedos, lovers and monsters. I'd love to get to spend another Valentine's or Halloween with them.

I saw them play the Sundowner once, a million years ago. At the time this album came out I worked in an office adjacent to the office of the person that this album is about. Good times!

Eyelids b-sides, covers, etc...

TRACKS​

Side A​

1. It’s About To Go Down
  2. Cannon & Dee
  3. Anything Could Happen
  4. Broken Continue
  5. Psych #1b
  6. (Go On) The First Flight
  7. Masterpiece (Wanna Die)

Side B​

1. Monterey (Demo)
  2. Bound To Let You Down
  3. Mothers
  4. It Hurts Me Too
  5. Fantastic Life
  6. Rare Halo (For Jay)
  7. Bury Me Happy

Side C​

1. Maybe More
  2. Seven Seas
  3. Holiday Innn
  4. Down In Splendour
  5. Falling Eyes (Mouldy Ver.)
  6. Polar Bear

Side D​

1. Eye Of Fatima (Pt 1)
  2. Good Times Roll
  3. Faith Healer
  4. No Jigsaw
  5. We Will Not Apologize
  6. Enjoy The Silence

RELEASE DATE​

3/08/2024
• Limited to 500 copies pressed on marbled clear with red, yellow, blue & green vinyl!
• Includes an 11x11 insert
• Bundle with the exclusive "No Jigsaw" version of the classic Eyelids T-shirt and save! Black Next Level/Bella Canvas T w/ silver ink.
* * PRE-ORDER - BEGINS SHIPPING MARCH 8, 2024 * *

Eyelids
are celebrating 10 years of lopsided rock with this new 2xLP release, No Jigsaw (their 20th vinyl offering). A look back as well as forward, it features tracks from their out-of-print 7"s, a multitude of unreleased songs & a slew of recent recordings. Get in...

Covers of: The Cars, Stereo Total, Big Dipper, The Clean, The Fall, Depeche Mode, John-Paul Sartre Experience, Camper van Beethoven, The Moles, Echo and the Bunnymen, Straightjacket Fits and Peter Buck

"Noisy and absorbed, blissful and punchy, moving and anthemic"
Shindig, 5 stars

"Evokes the feel of R.E.M.’s Reckoning with the brightness turned up and Big Star’s Radio City"Mojo, 4 stars

I have tickets to their upcoming Valentines concert in Seattle and could not be more thrilled. I’ve heard great things about their shows.

LT-III-Mockup-Blue_White.jpg

GC2rLW2XcAA4Lck

Back