Pre-Order Thread

Plus their shipping đź« 

If CDJapan has it, their shipping is much more palatable at least to the US…HMV lately has quoted shipping prices that aren’t actual then let you know actual costs once it’s weighed if you select that option when checking out. Adjusted prices have been mental since they use EMS, have more options with CDJ
It's up on cdjapan for 18000ÂĄ

Plus their shipping đź« 

If CDJapan has it, their shipping is much more palatable at least to the US…HMV lately has quoted shipping prices that aren’t actual then let you know actual costs once it’s weighed if you select that option when checking out. Adjusted prices have been mental since they use EMS, have more options with CDJ

I’m thinking I should be good. I only have oasis albums on vinyl so far. I actually have the cd/dvd box set of this and all the other compilations/singles, as well as my original copies of the albums, on cd …

…it’s damn tempting though. Even if I have 54 different records/cds by them already…

japanesebreakfast-softsounds-ttlexclusive-1_1000x1000.jpg

View attachment 189139
I have no idea why I feel I need this.

I have no idea why I feel I need this.

Well admittedly it will not likely be the most played album in a Lou R collection. But, it is another window into a great artist’s creative musings. I wish they would have tossed in a free basic cd with this one instead of making it additional. Hopefully there are some Lou Reed archive releases planned for the future with good fidelity and hitting some of his more mainstream periods.

I’m thinking I should be good. I only have oasis albums on vinyl so far. I actually have the cd/dvd box set of this and all the other compilations/singles, as well as my original copies of the albums, on cd …

…it’s damn tempting though. Even if I have 54 different records/cds by them already…

Well @MikeH I wasn’t good, I caved, release 55 from oasis is ordered…

Back