Pre-Order Thread

For any They Might Be Giants fans, "The Else" is being issued on color vinyl and is up for order at the TMBG store. The original vinyl was becoming hard to find and pricey, so this is a welcome reissue.

Last edited:
It's ok. I was looking for the color version earlier and the only US listing is sold out currently.
I'm guessing that Bullmoose put the listing up as a placeholder but it never went live, considering no other indie stores have had it up yet. Since I have the OG I was going to hold off but will probably grab the color version to compare the two (plus my white sleeve is getting closer to yellow!)

They’re so little fat on that record. I suppose with them keeping their singles off the albums initially. Everything’s Gone Green and Bizarre Love Triangle are two particular New Order favourites of mine.

Also @Lee Newman and @jamieanderson1968 i am listening to the CD now and as predicted this can totally sound better so I’ve pre ordered the record 🤦🏻
Ordered both the vinyl and the cd last night. I just hope they cut out most of Barney's non-stop, incessant stage banter from the Irvine gig.

Marley Fans Stand up!
Catch A Fire 50th anniversary edition.
catch-a-fire-4lp_1024x1024.png

Marley Fans Stand up!
View attachment 182409
I'd like to hear those instrumental versions. That's oddly the most tempting thing to me on this.

Marley Fans Stand up!
View attachment 182409
Looks to be a limited edition as well.

pre-order available from these U.S. retailers
Substance: 2023 Reissue [Red/Blue 2LP]

Last edited:
Muse - Absolution XX Aniversary. Kind of expensive though. I wish there was a version with no CDs.

muse-absolution-xx-anniversary-deluxe-box-set-v0-7hYh0S3aYNoHwyFfcYzuK--sqIRSj5fOiEyEZO5_j5U.jpg

Muse - Absolution XX Aniversary. Kind of expensive though. I wish there was a version with no CDs.

muse-absolution-xx-anniversary-deluxe-box-set-v0-7hYh0S3aYNoHwyFfcYzuK--sqIRSj5fOiEyEZO5_j5U.jpg
yikes..i'd be all over this but for that price...im out

yikes..i'd be all over this but for that price...im out
I don't know why they didn't just do a color release of the album like they did for Origin of Symmetry. It doesn't sound like this one is a completely new mix like OOS so I'll be good just to stream the bonus stuff.

1694786263595.png

Back