Restock.

juliecruise-intothenight-ttlexclusive-1_1000x1000.jpg

GUEST_7152d715-2fa1-4ca5-a8c5-0d2cf3497205

GUEST_c617d576-9b08-47c1-b664-d35d43d7e03c

196588362514_mockup_1024x1024.jpg

NEWLouisArmstrong_CoolYule_LPMockUp_Red_Blue.png

lf

oh, joy indeed

Preorders for new Panopticon album go up next Fri….

“Next Friday, August 18, Bindrune Recordings will be launching pre-orders for the following releases:

Exulansis - Hymns of Collapse LP
Exulansis - Overtures of Uprising LP
Panopticon - The Rime of Memory 2LP

Along with a bunch of new merch pertaining to these releases.

We're ending the year with a bang folks! Be sure to secure your copies before they're gone”
Here and likely on Bandcamp also..

IMG_8794.jpeg

Last edited:
Damn, I feel bad for people that are avid Christmas themed vinyl buyers.. Dropping hundred$ when it's still in the hundreds Country wide and just had the hottest month in recorded history.

One good thing is the majority of these should be hitting the bargain bins right around December when they should have been sold anyways. $30-45 turns into $8-18 real quick for a lot of these I bet.

Still absolute wet caca though considering Christmas already basically starts obnoxiously rolling out in Late September/October now trying to turn Halloween into a flyover Holiday 🖕

Vinyl-adjacent, and looks pretty cool. I think this will be widely available at US bookstores once it's published in September.

New hifis are up at rhino.

Van Morrison - His Band and the Street Chior
Jaco Pastorius - Word of Mouth

So annoyed that The Cars sold out already… really need to upgrade my beat up 80s pressing and didn’t jump on it.

Interesting picks for the next in the series though… wonder if they’ll stick with this one rock/pop and one jazz formula

*rushes into thread*

NEW SUFJAN

Back