Pre-Order Thread

Very intrigued by Cate Le Bon on production duties!

Cross- post: Floral Ice Variant available direct from the Wilcoworld website. See below:
Out 9/29 - Cousin

Floral Ice and Black Variants for pre- order direct from the Band:

Wtf?
Also, it says a lot that even after reading the description, the product photo still triggers me!

Wtf?
Also, it says a lot that even after reading the description, the product photo still triggers me!
Not even playable? Does Wilco know a 3” vinyl record player actually exists?

1690896195679.png

Wtf?

STARS-Nightsongs_mock.jpg

KRSN011_LP_RED_SQ_300x.jpg

f9a18f9cdcca71cbd5f6e78098cd9c2a925efab6_4f9e60a333eb6d1880b37a8316bbfb7fa33ab59d_thumb_jpg

KS065LP-C2GoodRecordsExclusivemock-up_300x300.jpg

First single is solid and more rocking than some of his recent stuff.

Is this one flying under the radar? Just gave it a stream after my local shop posted about it...amazing! Will be picking up a copy later today.

Last edited:
Is this one flying under the radar? Just gave it a stream after my local shop posted about it,..amazing! Will be picking up a copy later today.
I have one on the way from Colemine. I quite enjoyed the singles. I feel like all the All Town stuff flies under the radar. Really their curated Friends section is almost as fire as the stuff they actually make. I don’t think I’ve gotten a bad record from Colemine, ever.

Back