Pre-Order Thread

I really nice pressing of The Who - Who's Next is an OP Doug Sax cut - if you can get a clean copy of it.

I also have a German pressing from the Phases box set - and while it sounds fine to me, people complain that it's too slow. I haven't played it in some time to remember if I noticed.

I like The Who, but SiriusXM loves to overplay them...to the point that whenever my wife and I are driving in the car we are guaranteed at least one song from them.

Say-Anything-Baseball-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2657597_1024x1024.jpg

Jorja10_300x300.jpg

SA-Baseballcopy_1024x1024.png

69589.jpg

I'm digging this 1st Single/Opener to the new album.

PhotoJul242023_80626PM_bb52b422-6f8a-4395-a476-b2b2c1cb761b_1024x1024.png

I really nice pressing of The Who - Who's Next is an OP Doug Sax cut - if you can get a clean copy of it.

I also have a German pressing from the Phases box set - and while it sounds fine to me, people complain that it's too slow. I haven't played it in some time to remember if I noticed.

I like The Who, but SiriusXM loves to overplay them...to the point that whenever my wife and I are driving in the car we are guaranteed at least one song from them.
I mostly listen to Willie’s Roadhouse and have never once heard the Who on Sirius. Lol

At least the Hate Me guys aren't as pigheaded as Deadmau5 wanting $199 for a signed print 🤬 not that I would want either, but that's just robbery.

I remember reading that "Choirgirl" was in the works, but something happened, illness I think. Then the pandemic. So I'm surprised they skipped it like this. Hopefully it's coming soon after. I'm ain't mad, I want "Scarlett's walk" too, but I want them all anyway, because I'm a greedy bastard.
Be nice if she just closed the gap on these reissues. I wonder if it’s a licensing tie up on mechanicals or something.

I remember reading that "Choirgirl" was in the works, but something happened, illness I think. Then the pandemic. So I'm surprised they skipped it like this. Hopefully it's coming soon after. I'm ain't mad, I want "Scarlett's walk" too, but I want them all anyway, because I'm a greedy bastard.
Same. I just saw her again last week, so now I have The Want.

Meh… I like Onward through Turning Red and bet Elementals is fun when I see it on Disney.
Out of all the Disney+ Pixar movies Turning Red was probably the most entertaining for my kids to watch. I kinda feel like Pixar has become b-tier at this point though. I don't feel the passion for good storytelling anymore. They all kinda give me Cartoon Network vibes. I appreciate Soul for trying a high concept at least.

Back