Pre-Order Thread

This cancel culture is getting out of control, y'all.
Haha! I have a lot more patience with a place like jpc that has been a go-to for some great stuff I couldn't easily find elsewhere, with surprisingly affordable shipping (though it has been creeping up of late). And they were honest about it, listing the 'reason' for the cancellation as "Item deleted,misstatements Manufacture." As I mentioned above, I just tacked the Isbell onto an order I'd been sitting on for a while, so no biggie. I'll still look forward to the Super Furry Animals and Laura Groves titles.

Haha! I have a lot more patience with a place like jpc that has been a go-to for some great stuff I couldn't easily find elsewhere, with surprisingly affordable shipping (though it has been creeping up of late). And they were honest about it, listing the 'reason' for the cancellation as "Item deleted,misstatements Manufacture." As I mentioned above, I just tacked the Isbell onto an order I'd been sitting on for a while, so no biggie. I'll still look forward to the Super Furry Animals and Laura Groves titles.

Oh yeah, I've got no qualms with JPC doing what they did - especially being up front about it. I just needed to jump on the joke opportunity! 🥸

View attachment 179688

See Mipso was a wait and see (they are very uneven in my opinion), but this was an order immediately! Also, how did he produce Bob & Gene?

This is cool:
Electronic-Get-The-Message-The-Best-Of--Vinyl-Expanded-Packshot-(Optimised).jpg

Electronic - Get The Message

Released on vinyl for the very first time, ‘Get The Message’ is the best of Bernard Sumner and Johnny Marr’s supergroup Electronic.

ELECTRONIC were a much-loved supergroup formed in the late 80’s by New Order’s Bernard Sumner and Johnny Marr of The Smiths. The group released three studio albums in a decade, Electronic (1991), Raise the Pressure(1996) and Twisted Tenderness (1999) collaborating with Neil Tennant and Chris Lowe, of Pet Shop Boys as well as ex Kraftwerk member Karl Bartos.

Get The Message features all the bands singles including the hits ‘Getting Away With It’ ‘Get The Message’ and ‘Disappointed’ plus B-sides and album tracks.

The vinyl was cut by Frank Arkwright at Abbey Road Studios.

Last edited:
Millisecond_Jacket_SHADOW.jpg

Millisecond_Jacket_SHADOW_SPLATTER.jpg

Millisecond_Jacket_SHADOW_WHITE.jpg

848064015451_mockup_jpg_1024x1024.jpg

jaimie branch had recorded and nearly completed her third Fly or Die album before she passed last year. Her family and band have put the finished product together and it will be released three days after the 1-year anniversary of her passing...

Just got my ears on this album, and DAMN…I think it’s her best work by far. Just a fantastic, flowing, cohesive album that I know I’ll come back to many times over.
Don’t sleep on this one. At the very least, give it a stream when it comes out.

Almost missed the preorder. Really liked the 1st MSSV album from a couple yrs ago. New one popped up yesterday apparently. Single is sounding a lot like The Minutemen. Not a bad thing. Foil stamped and numbered pressing of 500.

FYI. MSSV is:
Mike Baggetta - guitars, lead vocals
Stephen Hodges - drums, vocals
Mike Watt - bass, vocals

Last edited:

Almost missed the preorder. Really liked the 1st MSSV album from a couple yrs ago. New one popped up yesterday apparently. Single is sounding a lot like The Minutemen. Not a bad thing.

FYI. MSSV is:
Mike Baggetta - guitars, lead vocals
Stephen Hodges - drums, vocals
Mike Watt - bass, vocals

@Yer Ol' Uncle D

New hifis are up at rhino.

Van Morrison - His Band and the Street Chior
Jaco Pastorius - Word of Mouth

If anybody has in Rhino Coupon Codes hit up your boy. I would like to purchase the Van Morrison album.

I did not know this was a thing:
View attachment 179748

I saw the Broadway production of Here Lies Love last month and saw this LP for sale at their merch booth. I found it funny that the show's producers and creatives have had to make a lot of assurances that the production doesn't glorify a dictatorship (to the point where they cut the reprise of the title track "Here Lies Love" since it would be bad optics to have the show criticize the regime but then have its villain essentially have the last word), but were still selling an album with Imelda Marcos as its cover art in the lobby.

Back