Pre-Order Thread

I’ll also gladly accept a short concise and brilliant album over a long bloated full of lesser material album. Lest we all forget how pop music pretty much operated during the 90s.

Within reason. I do love myself a good old school double album!

80 minute 90s albums with bloated songs and/or track lists just because CDs could hold that was, on the other hand, not fun!

Edit: Although my most hated CD era thing was reissues with the bonus tracks ON THE SAME FUCKING DISC AS THE FUCKING MAIN ALBUM! BASTARDS!

Dang, this thread moves fast. Didn't see this listed anywhere...apologies if it's redundant. It looks as though Irreversible Entanglements signed to Impulse, new album Protect Your Light out 9/7.

DonnasExclusivewithinsert_1024x1024.jpg

DonnasAmericanwithInsert_1024x1024.jpg

Is this exclusive to realgonemusic or do we expect availability from other stores?

Within reason. I do love myself a good old school double album!

80 minute 90s albums with bloated songs and/or track lists just because CDs could hold that was, on the other hand, not fun!

Edit: Although my most hated CD era thing was reissues with the bonus tracks ON THE SAME FUCKING DISC AS THE FUCKING MAIN ALBUM! BASTARDS!
I’m all for lengthy quality albums. I’d also rather have something like Tyler’s last release with everything at once at a somewhat discounted price than the Angel Olsen release an album and then another version of the album both at full retail or the dreaded year anniversary deluxe (or hey you already bought our limited that you just got, now a deluxe)

Last edited:
Sonya-Belousova-Giona-Ostinelli-The-Witcher-Soundtrack-Exclusive-Vinyl-LP-2593613_1024x1024.jpg

ETID_AnnounceGP_SQ.jpg

Dang, this thread moves fast. Didn't see this listed anywhere...apologies if it's redundant. It looks as though Irreversible Entanglements signed to Impulse, new album Protect Your Light out 9/7.

Sweeeeeeeet!
Thanks for this. I got a new single in my Stupify last night but hadn't looked into an album yet. Very exciting!

I’m all for lengthy quality albums. I’d also rather have something like Tyler’s last release with everything at once at a somewhat discounted price than the Angel Olsen release an album and then another version of the album both at full retail or the dreaded year anniversary deluxe (or hey you already bought our limited that you just got, now a deluxe)
Angel Olsen is one of my favorite artists but I had no desire to spend $20 on her 4 song ep. Is gladly pay that for a full length album. I also hate when artists like the beths and sharon van etten release deluxe versions of their albums after people have already bought the standard vinyl. I'm not buying their albums again for the bonus tracks. Fortunately for the beths albums it's mostly demos plus a song that is on the 7 inch vinyl from the rough trade variant plus another song released earlier this year. I should quit buying new releases because there will eventually be a deluxe vinyl coming out 6 months to a year later after the original release of the album.

Meh. Probably just buying it from my local anyhow. Don’t like the shipping plus what @Corycm said.

Yeah I’m increasingly buying everything that isn’t a true exclusive, an all time favourite with extra tracks or audiophile from my local. They’re good guys, not a faceless mega corp or warehouse. Plus if you want there to be a local record store in existence then you’ve got to support it by spending there!

1690478218062.png

Back