Pre-Order Thread

Coming the 19th of July from Mondo.

TedLasso_CoverandDisc_TriColor_1024x1024.jpg

FYI, this is live now. $9 shipping for a 7" sucks but I had to have it.

This has been my first post in some time and boy am I glad to say that it’s a doozy. Ladies and gentlemen…

I present The Bees: Sunshine Hit Me

1689793975823.png1689793997278.png1689794054416.png

The Bees - Sunshine Hit Me

How fucking gorgeous, right?

It’s been 22 years since this Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster of an album, smashed my brain out with a wedge of lemon. Feel the Sunshine on your ears once again (or for the very first time)

Sunshine Hit Me will be re-released on vinyl and CD and digital 22 September 2023.

This is the very first re-issue. Newly remastered, the LP was pressed in a limited edition sky blue coloured vinyl. The CD version includes six bonus tracks, including the previously unreleased single “Seeds” (streaming now!)

The sun always shone and now we are delighted that this record has been reissued. Pre-order the vinyl here, or through your favorite local independent record store.

Much love xx
The Bees

Last edited:
This has been my first post in some time and boy am I glad to say that it’s a doozy. Ladies and gentlemen…

View attachment 178122View attachment 178123View attachment 178124

It’s been 22 years since this Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster of an album, smashed my brain out with a piece of lemon. Feel the Sunshine on your ears once again (or for the very first time)

Sunshine Hit Me will be re-released on vinyl and CD and digital 22 September 2023.

This is the very first re-issue. Newly remastered, the LP was pressed in a limited edition sky blue coloured vinyl. The CD version includes six bonus tracks, including the previously unreleased single “Seeds” (streaming now!)

The sun always shone and now we are delighted that this record has been reissued. Pre-order the vinyl here, or through your favorite local independent record store.

Much love xx
The Bees

bees-tommy.gif

View attachment 178122View attachment 178123View attachment 178124

It’s been 22 years since this Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster of an album, smashed my brain out with a wedge of lemon. Feel the Sunshine on your ears once again (or for the very first time)

Much love xx
The Bees
Does the jacket have fake ringwear and edgewear?

Is that like buying new jeans with holes in them already?

Glad you're hhappy about the new release though!!! 😃

Awesome, great to hear. I didn't realize people already had these in hand. This is one of my top three YLT albums. I have the og black, but I am feeling suckered in by how well the color scheme and cover match.
I think the only issue anyone has had is that a lot of Bandbox titles have been delayed, but it's a very generous club with frequent opportunities for special deals and savings.

lf

Have to admit, i like this one. Who doesn't love Linus and his blanket.

lf

Have to admit, i like this one. Who doesn't love Linus and his blanket.

Christmas in July makes me nauseous

Back