Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

Bandbox is doing some really great exclusives, but nothing this week that I needed to have. Trying to be more cautious with my credit these days. I did get the Weather Station last week though. 8 exclusives announced this month which is awesome.

Bandbox is doing some really great exclusives, but nothing this week that I needed to have. Trying to be more cautious with my credit these days. I did get the Weather Station last week though. 8 exclusives announced this month which is awesome.
I grabbed Roman Candle since I don’t own it and Weather Station. Got an additional $18 credit for setting the rewards program stuff up when they did bonus points

This was already announced but up for preorder now. Sure it will be announced tomorrow so I will wait to see if there is a text deal if it is something I am interested in.

1690229593684.png

Last edited:
Some good albums for $14.20 atm.
American Slang - The Gaslight Anthem
Vestiges & Claws - Jose Gonzales
Everybody Works - Jay Som
Battle Maximus - Gwar
All The Truth That I Can Tell - Dashboard Confessional
Young Enough - Charli Bliss
Memo - Kota The Friend
Carving Canyons - Lissie
1988 - Knxlwdge
Fin - Syd
Live Penthouse - Luna
American Football LP 2 - American Football
abysskiss - Adrianne Lenker
Walking On A Pretty Daze - Kurt Vile

Some good albums for $14.20 atm.
American Slang - The Gaslight Anthem
Vestiges & Claws - Jose Gonzales
Everybody Works - Jay Som
Battle Maximus - Gwar
All The Truth That I Can Tell - Dashboard Confessional
Young Enough - Charli Bliss
Memo - Kota The Friend
Carving Canyons - Lissie
1988 - Knxlwdge
Fin - Syd
Live Penthouse - Luna
American Football LP 2 - American Football
abysskiss - Adrianne Lenker
Walking On A Pretty Daze - Kurt Vile
And…email sent about adjusting those preorder prices

Let me know how that goes. Bandbox seems to be make stuff really hard for themselves with all these sales especially with ones that haven't even shipped yet.
Ya, pretty pissed off about this. The Luna is still on pre-order. If I knew I could buy it for about 60% off still as a pre-order, then I would have waited. I don't mind the idea of a small sale on pre-order items, but this is pretty insulting.

Back