Pre-Order Thread

Coming the 19th of July from Mondo.

TedLasso_CoverandDisc_TriColor_1024x1024.jpg

Don’t normally buy the tiny records, but that’s getting smashed

The whole mondo thing confuses me. Was this just something they already had in the manufacturing chain and couldn’t really pull the plug on? Like they fired everyone in the vinyl division, no?

My understanding is they fired all the original Mondo people who were responsible for building the poster and vinyl brands. I'm guessing these were for sure in the pipeline and I think they'll stay in both sectors but it's not "mondo" anymore

My understanding is they fired all the original Mondo people who were responsible for building the poster and vinyl brands. I'm guessing these were for sure in the pipeline and I think they'll stay in both sectors but it's not "mondo" anymore
The 3 Mondo poster cats, Rob Jones being one, that left Mondo ended up at VMP and are starting fancy soundtrack releases, starting with The Goonies. Mondo's owner Funko has basically slimmed down their poster division to focus on collectibles, ie toys and records.

Meanwhile, folks who ordered posters from Mondo last year and early this year wait with crossed fingers that items will arrive. A customer rep told me "I can't tell you when they're shipping but one day..."

The 3 Mondo poster cats, Rob Jones being one, that left Mondo ended up at VMP and are starting fancy soundtrack releases, starting with The Goonies. Mondo's owner Funko has basically slimmed down their poster division to focus on collectibles, ie toys and records.

Meanwhile, folks who ordered posters from Mondo last year and early this year wait with crossed fingers that items will arrive. A customer rep told me "I can't tell you when they're shipping but one day..."

They also fired record guys like Mo

5926e12f61a14374bf1f0389f54f7f19_1800x1800.jpg

post_combo_3.jpg

That "The Dear Hunter" band has to have one of the lamest band names around and every time I see it it physically makes me cringe, it's so f'n corny. Not to mention there was ALREADY a well established band that completely rips with essentially the same name without the cheeseball. GRRRR #TeamBradford

That "The Dear Hunter" band has to have one of the lamest band names around and every time I see it it physically makes me cringe, it's so f'n corny. Not to mention there was ALREADY a well established band that completely rips with essentially the same name without the cheeseball. GRRRR #TeamBradford
And a movie. I have to pronounce Dear in a weird way to mentally differentiate and hate it.

Back