Pre-Order Thread

1687962785245.png

RS_40_12x4_1.png

At this point I don’t need it on vinyl but I purchased this CD back in the day and absolutely loved it. Forty Licks was the album that really put Rolling Stones career in perspective and spurred me on to finally explore the full albums beyond just the hits.

At this point I don’t need it on vinyl but I purchased this CD back in the day and absolutely loved it. Forty Licks was the album that really put Rolling Stones career in perspective and spurred me on to finally explore the full albums beyond just the hits.

same thing here
Yep. This was my exact same experience getting into the Stones. I should still have my cd copy that came out shortly after I was out of high school.

Same! It was the only Stones album my dad had in his CD collection and was the album that introduced me to their full career of music in like middle school or so. Don’t 100% remember when it first came out. It’s a solid comp imo.

pricing error? 4LP for $40?
Not a pricing, but a listing error. My order is (and apparently all orders are) going to be cancelled as they haven't had this item in stock in months and was a migration error. No news on a repress either.

NanaciGriffith_Boxset_Vinyl_1x.png
1687969053161.png

1687969318365.png

Last edited:
Ready for this Twilight Singers box!

EDIT: Although damn expensive. Kinda looks like you can buy the individual records from the site too. Might wait and see what's going on here.

Yeah, I was almost tempted to not say anything about it because fuck him for a $500 box set (+$100 shipping) for 7 albums. And he said on IG that there won't be any US sales options.

Ready for this Twilight Singers box!

EDIT: Although damn expensive. Kinda looks like you can buy the individual records from the site too. Might wait and see what's going on here.
Yeah, all I really want is a decent reissue of Blackberry Belle for less than $30 but would probably pay over $40 for it. Hopefully they will reissue individual albums.

Back