Pre-Order Thread

Was worried was I was put in the queue but I managed to get a copy. Hyped for this and now a little remorseful I sold the two Vaxis albums on Discogs last week. But still hyped I'll finally have all their albums from this to No World for Tomorrow in my collection. That's the core coheed I grew up with that are essentials (IMO)

Was worried was I was put in the queue but I managed to get a copy. Hyped for this and now a little remorseful I sold the two Vaxis albums on Discogs last week. But still hyped I'll finally have all their albums from this to No World for Tomorrow in my collection. That's the core coheed I grew up with that are essentials (IMO)
Yeah the first two albums are my faves.

So we were both at Bonnaroo 2004, cool!
Umphrey's, Buckethead, Ween, Vida Blue, Taj Mahal, The Bad Plus, Sam Bush....so many others of course.

yup, was my first roo of 12 or 13 so far. planning on this year, too. it's not the same and i would never pay to go again (i've volunteered the last ten years) unless there was something absolutely must see for me and a free ticket was not an option, but there's still no place i'd rather be and it all started there.

ween late night was the best i've seen of them, and to go from primus to them was perfect. praxis the late night before was great, too. it really is hard now to remember it all. i missed the dead show entirely because we were partying too hard in the campgrounds.

i miss the playground in centeroo. every year i ask them in the survey to bring it back, liability schmiability.

Already sold out.

Speaking of already sold out. I have been waiting for months for The Warning to press their latest album. And they finally did, and I saw it on my Instagram feed as a sponsored post last night. Clicked the link only to find out "Sold Out".

1680197073250.png

As far as I can tell, it was only ever available on their official store.

But if anyone knows if I can find it elsewhere please let me know ASAP.

Speaking of already sold out. I have been waiting for months for The Warning to press their latest album. And they finally did, and I saw it on my Instagram feed as a sponsored post last night. Clicked the link only to find out "Sold Out".

View attachment 170722

As far as I can tell, it was only ever available on their official store.

But if anyone knows if I can find it elsewhere please let me know ASAP.
Looks like it released in December if Discogs is to be trusted

the bonnaroo email list just sent a link out for a 'mud and rain' variant of mmj 04

Love this. Looks like the inside of my toilet 30 minutes after I finish my 4th chalupa
atlp506.jpg

Looks like it released in December if Discogs is to be trusted

It might have been, who knows. I never saw it listed anywhere until last night. Last fall I was looking all over for info on vinyl pressings for this band, and all their older albums were sold out and no info whatsoever on their latest and if it was going to get a pressing.

Last edited:
Back