Pre-Order Thread

Sweet! To go along with the RSD release.

3 MMW in a year! @zdkaiser Now do A Go Go!

I wish these were both going to be 2LP. Clocking in at 55 and 57 minutes, I fear we’re going to be sacrificing quality for a nice, reasonable price.

That said…I hope they keep the MMW pressings coming. Yes, obviously A Go-Go, but I really, REALLY want Tonic and Notes From the Underground.

Last edited:
I still want them to put out a reissue of Combustication with a die cut jacket like the CD digipak.
MMW is a top band for me. I’ve seen them ~20 times (?). Combustication is easily my top MMW album, and I’m waiting for the Combustication UHQR. Chad’s been teasing huge news for months, and people are talking about Led Zep or some other super heavy hitter, but he‘s gonna throw a curveball and go with Combustication. I’m sure of it.

And the die cut jacket is a great call. In fact, my guess is the reason his big news is taking so long is that it’s taking a team of engineers more time than anticipated to figure out how to make a die cut version of those obnoxious UHQR box/sleeve things. Now it all makes sense.

MMW is a top band for me. I’ve seen them ~20 times (?). Combustication is easily my top MMW album, and I’m waiting for the Combustication UHQR. Chad’s been teasing huge news for months, and people are talking about Led Zep or some other super heavy hitter, but he‘s gonna throw a curveball and go with Combustication. I’m sure of it.

And the die cut jacket is a great call. In fact, my guess is the reason his big news is taking so long is that it’s taking a team of engineers more time than anticipated to figure out how to make a die cut version of those obnoxious UHQR box/sleeve things. Now it all makes sense.
We need a Combustication Tone Poet.

XZLPCX21.jpg

The-Acacia-Strain-Failure-Will-Follow-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2620887_1024x1024.jpg

Back