Pre-Order Thread

Dance-Gavin-Dance-Mothership-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2620724_1024x1024.jpg

Dance-Gavin-Dance-Afterburner-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2620725_1024x1024.jpg

Pierce-The-Veil-Flair-for-the-Dramatic-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2606811_1024x1024.jpg

Remember how I wasn’t gonna buy any more records this week?

Those were good times, weren’t they?

Except I was a big dumb hatbird and slept on MJ Lenderman until this morning. Anyway, point being if you don’t care about the green Rough Trade version, there’s a 3rd press on plain ol’ fashioned black shipping around 3/15 over at Bandcamp.

PICTURE_DISC_VINYL_MOCKUP_SIDEA_onwhite_720x@2x.png

0031578031_10.jpg

Remember how I wasn’t gonna buy any more records this week?

Those were good times, weren’t they?

Except I was a big dumb hatbird and slept on MJ Lenderman until this morning. Anyway, point being if you don’t care about the green Rough Trade version, there’s a 3rd press on plain ol’ fashioned black shipping around 3/15 over at Bandcamp.

I ordered this 2 months ago before I realized it was a preorder. Nice to see I should have it hopefully in a couple weeks if all goes well. One of my faves from last year.

I ordered this 2 months ago before I realized it was a preorder. Nice to see I should have it hopefully in a couple weeks if all goes well. One of my faves from last year.
I heard people all over talking about it and was on my “to be checked out list” but never made it through my backlog. Then today my 10:00 cancelled and I threw it on and dang. Right up my alley.

I heard people all over talking about it and was on my “to be checked out list” but never made it through my backlog. Then today my 10:00 cancelled and I threw it on and dang. Right up my alley.
I think Steve Hyden compared him to like a lo-fi indie Neil Young and which piqued my interest and then when he I heard he had a whole song about the Michael Jordan “flu” game I knew this was gonna be special.

1677689392172.png

I think Steve Hyden compared him to like a lo-fi indie Neil Young and which piqued my interest and then when he I heard he had a whole song about the Michael Jordan “flu” game I knew this was gonna be special.
I hadn’t considered the Young comparison, but I definitely get that. For me it’s falling in with John Darnielle, John K Samson, and compositionally even some Ben Folds at times. Really enjoying it.

PTM_CBCML_Vinyl_StandardRetail_Autographed_1024x1024@2x.png

PTM_CBCML_PictureDisc_Side1_Autographed_1024x1024@2x.png

I hadn’t considered the Young comparison, but I definitely get that. For me it’s falling in with John Darnielle, John K Samson, and compositionally even some Ben Folds at times. Really enjoying it.
Yeah, I hear the Ben Folds. I’m pretty sure they’re both from North Carolina so sharing that slight southern drawl would make sense.

bc-ts-dt_300x300.png

Repress

bc-ts-dt_300x300.png

Repress
I know it's wishful thinking that this will sound any better than the horribly noisy pressing they did last time, but it's a favorite album of mine so I'm stupidly trying again.

Back