Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 167955
This is my favorite band but this is embarrassing. Do they not have a regular person around them because they need one. They need to employ a regular person to run ideas past first that can speak freely. "Hey, how about we make a Nortre Dame yellow/blue variant, for no reason whatsoever, let's price it at $50 too".

I’m thinking of taking advantage of the vinyl me Parton sign up and grabbing it.
I'm considering signing up for a 1-month subscription this week, swapping for credit, and buying Yield with that credit. Cheaper than ordering through 10C because, as a VMP member, shipping will be free. But then I start to wonder if I should take advantage of the current promotion and sign up for a 3-month or 6-month subscription . . . I will not. I will not. I will not.

Interesting, both Bull Moose and my local shop said that this was released today and is not a pre-order for March 10th as Amazon lists.

Both Bull Moose and my local shop have no inventory and have confirmed it's out of stock from their distributor.

Is the Amazon listing the same release or a different variant?

Interesting, both Bull Moose and my local shop said that this was released today and is not a pre-order for March 10th as Amazon lists.

Both Bull Moose and my local shop have no inventory and have confirmed it's out of stock from their distributor.

Is the Amazon listing the same release or a different variant?
Not a better price:

Not a better price:

Guess I should just order from Amazon, I have about $22 in credit card rewards I can use, and keep my fingers crossed that this release is real and I get it.

This is my favorite band but this is embarrassing. Do they not have a regular person around them because they need one. They need to employ a regular person to run ideas past first that can speak freely. "Hey, how about we make a Nortre Dame yellow/blue variant, for no reason whatsoever, let's price it at $50 too".
My user name is threesunrises. They were my first ever favorite band. So many missteps over the years, yet I stuck with them.

I’m utterly disgusted and embarrassed as well.

Back