Pre-Order Thread

I love Feist, but $40 for a single clear LP is a little ridiculous.
It’ll be cheaper elsewhere eventually. Clear is the indie exclusive I believe. It’s $30 elsewhere and likely will be available at places like Plaidroom with free shipping or places with discount codes. There’s also a plain black version if you don’t care about the color variants

Fair enough. There are just great labels like Intervention Records that put out wonderful releases that I’m fine paying $40 for. I don’t think most records are worth that though.
It’s somehow more palatable with reissues that are of audiophile quality (especially compared to $125!), but for new releases it’s hard to accept.

It’s somehow more palatable with reissues that are of audiophile quality (especially compared to $125!), but for new releases it’s hard to accept.
That’s a great distinction and I agree. I don’t buy a ton of new music on vinyl anymore and the price point is probably why…I’ll buy new albums if I know the records are pressed somewhere good/cut by someone good. There are only a small number of current bands and artists that I’ll buy vinyl from without hearing the full albums first.

SIGNEDLP1_grande.jpg

83355750_050_b

STAP. You're going to bankrupt me today.

FWIW 1st 250 orders thru ATO have Autographed Card. Shows as an added no charge item in your shopping cart at checkout.

Deluxe Ed details:

DETAILS
  • ‘In Between Thoughts... A New World’ deluxe edition pressed on opaque “Galaxy” colored vinyl for LP1 and a translucent tangerine lemon colored vinyl for LP2
  • Double gatefold LP deluxe edition – limited to 2,000 units worldwide
  • LP2 includes “The Stages” recordings with an etching on Side B
  • First 250 vinyl/CD pre-orders will include an autographed postcard
  • Includes album download card

Last edited:
Back