Pre-Order Thread

4-HauntPack.png

4-FireofLovePack.jpg

OMG. Ok so this is really huge for me. I've been wanting a copy of the Your Name soundtrack by Radwimps for several years now and it's finally getting a repress and colored as well. Weathering With You is also getting a repress and colored!

My wallet hurts... I better go sell some retro games from my personal collection to recover from this.

Rumskib - S/T (2007)

This is the only album by this Shoegaze duo. Came out in the mid 2000's when the scene was revitalized and released by Darla Records.

RIYL: MBV, Curve, Cocteau Twins, M83

Just wanted to say I really appreciate how many cool things you've turned me on to in the shoegaze genre.

Last edited:
Was this posted?

Was this posted?

20 years! 👴

20 years! 👴
I remember being weirded out when 2000s band were getting a bunch of 10 year anniversary reissue. At this point there’s a new anniversary every day. I think I am more desensitized to it now.

Now it takes weird facts like that if We thawed out Austin Powers today he would have been frozen in 1993 make me feel fucking old.

I remember being weirded out when 2000s band were getting a bunch of 10 year anniversary reissue. At this point there’s a new anniversary every day. I think I am more desensitized to it now.

Now it takes weird facts like that if We thawed out Austin Powers today he would have been frozen in 1993 make me feel fucking old.
This is dumb by the way (i know what they are trying to say) but Austin Powers would have still been frozen in the 60's. lol

4-HauntPack.png

Weirdly enough, I’ve never heard of this movie before, but my girlfriend’s brother-in-law was in it (he played the clown).

Back