Pre-Order Thread

Alright Goose fans, I don't have any Goose on vinyl but they've been on my radar for a long time. What do you think of this entry?
I’ve never seen them live, but I catch stuff online, and I’m not sure they’ve had a bad show in the last couple years. When they first started popping up as the next big thing in jam world (a while ago), I was skeptical bc they didn’t seem particularly good. But I’m not sure I’ve seen a band transform this fast from whatever I thought of them then to now. They’re really good.

uesD7ai3K_-o3P22uTxydTsK8QEtZ1rklFjSV7yv8EY9HNycB1nyi__Eo9tLkGO78h2d1ba34PH_ajMLBwuEHaocQKqBWRKh-MPYWVoHklKxI7joDYpnQjLfOMInTxzdqC7cFgwvlFo=s0-d-e1-ft

Enjoy The Toons Records in conjunction with Lionsgate proudly present Little Monsters Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. Composed and Conducted by David Newman, the score to the 1989 film is available on vinyl for the first time. Little Monsters stars Howie Mandel, Fred Savage & Ben Savage.The fantasy comedy tells the adventures of a boy who befriends the monster under his bed, discovering a world of mischievous monsters below!

Little Monsters Original Motion Picture Soundtrack features new art by Garreth Gibson, and the 2xLP is housed in a 350gsm gatefold jacket and black poly lined inner sleeves.

pAgt-usgMJNTBFFvCUIXd_X506RDzHh7iQ-ipX1HK9jyYNGiNDaBpOZPBmltRiNTNAWcUt3SCSfgHJ-Fv6RsfYHrPQL4BOVDa_hRgNb34quAfiyxpjsiRJOSxNeOGhk=s0-d-e1-ft

On Sale Friday at Noon ET:

I’ve never seen them live, but I catch stuff online, and I’m not sure they’ve had a bad show in the last couple years. When they first started popping up as the next big thing in jam world (a while ago), I was skeptical bc they didn’t seem particularly good. But I’m not sure I’ve seen a band transform this fast from whatever I thought of them then to now. They’re really good.
Thanks. I went ahead and ordered. Was able to save 10% (basically the shipping cost) with code THANKS10.

I realized the entire album was available for streaming from that page on the diggersfactory website, so I checked out some of it and yeah, they sound awfully tight. I'm sure it will be a fun listen.

We had tix to see them in small rooms in March and April 2020 but Covid ruined that. Should have trekked out to Brooklyn in January ‘20, but we had no idea that the world was about to go to hell. It makes me sad that we missed that, but I am thrilled that they’re doing so well. My husband found them on a friend of ours’ instagram story (the Covington, KY show) and we were hooked. Told so many people about them.

Their Fred Fest in Arrington, VA (Lockn Fest grounds in Aug ’20) was a blast, so glad we made it there. Missed a few shows we had tix to last year for multiple reasons, so this upcoming Philly gig will finally be show #10 Unless we do get to The Cap in Port Chester.

cle8hu8le01au90qqfvsq38ck-bwitched.png

B*Witched
Limited Edition 180 Gram Orange Vinyl & 4-Page Booklet W/ Lyrics
(Music On Vinyl)
B*Witched is the self-titled debut studio album by Irish girl group B*Witched, consisting of twin sisters Edele and Keavy Lynch, Lindsay Armaou and Sinéad O'Carroll.

B*Witched is available on vinyl for the first time to celebrate its 25th anniversary!

Alright Goose fans, I don't have any Goose on vinyl but they've been on my radar for a long time. What do you think of this entry?

Instant Buy

Haven't listened to this particular show, but it's my hometown so I didn't ask questions. :)

Whoa. So it turns out I had a very very wrong idea about what kind of band Goose is. Maybe I was mixing them up with Squid? I don't know. Either way, I finally checked them out last night and I'm loving it.

JO-POL_300x300.png

This should have been a ROTM but Magnolia sucks now.

Back