Pre-Order Thread

There is a re-issue of 'The Great Eastern' currently in print.

'Hate' is a funny one, it's the one album they didn't release on Chemikal Underground in the UK, it was on the Beggars Group label Mantra who had licensed their previous records for Europe. I wonder what the state of play is with it, if Beggars' catalogue division would be interested in a reissue?
(runs to Discogs....)

I found a copy of Great Eastern on Discogs a couple years ago for around $20. It’s not the best pressing but it’s good enough.
(runs to Discogs....)
The 2015 (I think!) re-issue is unsurprisingly quite easy to find here - actually had a copy in my hand today but didn't buy it as I reminded myself the CD is fine (I'm aware I've spent more on records that mean a lot less to me!).

The 2015 (I think!) re-issue is unsurprisingly quite easy to find here - actually had a copy in my hand today but didn't buy it as I reminded myself the CD is fine (I'm aware I've spent more on records that mean a lot less to me!).
I just found a new copy on Amazon from a secondary seller for $20 shipped. I’m stoked, had no idea it got reissued.

CHARLIE BROWN (GLOW IN THE DARK LP)
VINCE GUARALDI TRIO - IT'S THE GREAT PUMPKIN

The exclusive glow-in-the-dark vinyl includes the iconic pumpkin as an etching on side B. The album also includes an introduction from the TV special’s executive producer Lee Mendelson and insightful liner notes by Derrick Bang, Peanuts historian and author of Vince Guaraldi at the Piano.
CHARLIE_BROWN_GREAT-PUMPKIN_PIC_DISC_D2C_GLOW_anim_1800x1800_59d5c2aa-44b4-4fde-8111-f166dbce07fc_1080x.jpg

New fire from @Plaid Room / Colemine :)

Neal Francis - Changes
LP_MOCK_dc02ac8e-91d8-4d0d-9b42-1b7e137b5fc4_1024x1024.jpg

New fire from @Plaid Room / Colemine :)

Neal Francis - Changes
LP_MOCK_dc02ac8e-91d8-4d0d-9b42-1b7e137b5fc4_1024x1024.jpg
The only negative here is that we have to wait so long to get it. I’m not complaining, @Plaid Room / Colemine, just very anxious. 😄

Thee Oh Sees - Thee Hounds of Foggy Notion recent reissue has been repressed at Castleface. I'm not as into their early stuff and passed on this the first time reissue a couple months ago but this is a neat live project. Still not sure if I'm going to pick it up, but I thought I'd post it in case anyone here wanted to.

Edit: Not sure why the unfurl isn't working

CF-108-B2_1024x1024.jpg

Thee Oh Sees - Thee Hounds of Foggy Notion recent reissue has been repressed at Castleface. I'm not as into their early stuff and passed on this the first time reissue a couple months ago but this is a neat live project. Still not sure if I'm going to pick it up, but I thought I'd post it in case anyone here wanted to.

CF-108-B2_1024x1024.jpg
I definitely prefer the later sound but I still grabbed this. They’re becoming one of those bands I buy every reissue of.

The Cool Death of Island Raiders is getting more spins than I expected, and I feel like this will get even more.

Also, thanks for the post. I don’t check my emails ever.

Dear N&G Family,

It's been quite some time! Just wanted to drop in with a heads up that we'll be announcing my new solo record Endlessly Won't Last for Long this Monday (7/22), and to ask that if any of you old-VMP-now-N&G family are interested in the vinyl preorder to please use promo code TT4BF for a 20% discounted rate. This community was so remarkably good to us, and while it's been quite a long road to recovery (which I'm still on today), I hope that this in some way offers a small #PIF to everyone who collaborated with @Tyr on the turntable.

As for the records, they're pressed on deluxe 180-gram clay colored vinyl in vintage tip-on jackets, strictly limited to 500 gold foil-stamp numbered copies, including a full-color 12"x12" photo insert and free MP3 download card with a bonus non-album track. I wanted to pull out all the stops to make them special but still keep the price as low as possible for everyone, so they'll retail for $19.99 (before discount). They'll go live by 9AM EST on Monday via the store on my website and/or Bandcamp, whichever you prefer (the code will work at both outlets). And like last time, all preorders placed before 9/13 (guaranteed shipped-by date) will be entered to win a rare test pressing.

In case any of you missed this from the "Re: Operation: TT4BF" thread, all of you from the N&G family can please use the aforementioned code for 20% off if you're interested. Thanks again!

IMG_2675.JPG

CHARLIE BROWN (GLOW IN THE DARK LP)
VINCE GUARALDI TRIO - IT'S THE GREAT PUMPKIN

The exclusive glow-in-the-dark vinyl includes the iconic pumpkin as an etching on side B. The album also includes an introduction from the TV special’s executive producer Lee Mendelson and insightful liner notes by Derrick Bang, Peanuts historian and author of Vince Guaraldi at the Piano.
CHARLIE_BROWN_GREAT-PUMPKIN_PIC_DISC_D2C_GLOW_anim_1800x1800_59d5c2aa-44b4-4fde-8111-f166dbce07fc_1080x.jpg

hopefully this is for real. I had ordered it last year because it was spotted on Amazon. Order placed in August. Nothing happened. I had completely forgot about it until sometime in January of this year I was reminded of it and cancelled.

1563816647365.png

A reissue of The Jam - Snap! drops on October 25. Now to find a place to preorder it stateside...

Last edited:

CF-108-B2_1024x1024.jpg
new video from their upcoming album

I definitely prefer the later sound but I still grabbed this. They’re becoming one of those bands I buy every reissue of.

The Cool Death of Island Raiders is getting more spins than I expected, and I feel like this will get even more.

Also, thanks for the post. I don’t check my emails ever.
No problem. Pretty good single for that Oceans of the Moon record they're releasing too but I don't really have time to check them out and I'm not good at blind buying new bands.

new video from their upcoming album

Almost had a heart attack that I was like 10 minutes late on the pre order for this but it turned out to be the Oceans of the Moon/Thee Hounds of Foggy Notion repress. Funny that they said "all sorts of videos on the way...but I'll save all that for another time..." and then almost immediately dropped this video.

A reissue of The Jam - Snap! drops on October 25. Now to find a place to preorder it stateside...

Oooooooh..@ me if you find it for a good price please.

Back