Pre-Order Thread

UO just announced on their Twitter that Britney Spears - In the Zone is going up for pre-order this week. Only one album away from Blackout @NathanRicaud
That’s definitely my 2nd favourite Britney Spears album after Blackout! In The Zone and Blackout are the only two albums by Britney Spears i’d buy. The rest of her albums have too much filler (more tracks I dislike than like).

New press of the Old Town Road 7"! This time, with all 4 versions of the song! Only $5! $7.50 shipping, but still a pretty good deal!

New press of the Old Town Road 7"! This time, with all 4 versions of the song! Only $5! $7.50 shipping, but still a pretty good deal!

All the remixes TO DATE because if I don't get my Dolly Parton/Meghan Thee Stallion mix I'm gonna be pissed.

NEWBURY COMICS HAS A CLEAR PRESS OF PINATA!! NOT A DRILL, I REPEAT, NOT A DRILL!!

Freddie-Gibbs-and-Madlib-Pinata-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-2-LP-2405526_1024x1024.jpg

@NathanRicaud

Newbury Comics also has the first colored press of Denzel Curry's Imperial!

Denzel-Curry-Imperial-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2390947_1024x1024.jpg

NEWBURY COMICS HAS A CLEAR PRESS OF PINATA!! NOT A DRILL, I REPEAT, NOT A DRILL!!

Freddie-Gibbs-and-Madlib-Pinata-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-2-LP-2405526_1024x1024.jpg

@NathanRicaud
Surprised it hasn't sold out yet at 5 per customer.

Newbury Comics also has the first colored press of Denzel Curry's Imperial!

Denzel-Curry-Imperial-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2390947_1024x1024.jpg

21.99 is a pretty good price for this. The variant also looks pretty cool

That’s definitely my 2nd favourite Britney Spears album after Blackout! In The Zone and Blackout are the only two albums by Britney Spears i’d buy. The rest of her albums have too much filler (more tracks I dislike than like).

I may just be too big of a Britney fan, I love her entire discography (yeah, even Britney Jean) and am pumped it looks like they are making their way though pressing the whole thing. I've bought 2 of each of the UO releases so far and have a sealed and opened one of each (the original BOMT release was actually the release that got me into Vinyl). Blackout is obviously her best work though, so pretty psyched that we may be finally getting it soon.

@NathanRicaud
Awwww thanks for the tag Sanders! 🙋‍♂️😁

But the colour variant doesn’t appeal to me. It’s nowhere near as appealing compared to the VMP colour variant. 🙈🤫

If I didn’t have a copy of Piñata already, I’d maybe buy this! 😅💡

Thanks again for the tag though. I really appreciate it 🙏😊

I may just be too big of a Britney fan, I love her entire discography (yeah, even Britney Jean) and am pumped it looks like they are making their way though pressing the whole thing. I've bought 2 of each of the UO releases so far and have a sealed and opened one of each (the original BOMT release was actually the release that got me into Vinyl). Blackout is obviously her best work though, so pretty psyched that we may be finally getting it soon.
I never knew you were such a huge Britney Spears fan! And that’s awesome to know that you think Blackout is easily her best work! 🔥😁

I’ve got you on my radar now wynn72 😜😉

@NathanRicaud

Dropped from 5 per customer to 2 per customer! Good sign that this is low stock! It won't last the day, so grab it quick if you want it! Same goes for Imperial!

Dinosaur Jr vinyl reissues!!

Oh nice! I have Where You Been, but I've always wanted Without a Sound, so this is the perfect excuse. These should pop up at a US retailer so I can avoid excessive shipping, right?

Oh nice! I have Where You Been, but I've always wanted Without a Sound, so this is the perfect excuse. These should pop up at a US retailer so I can avoid excessive shipping, right?
I honestly don’t know. I bought the greatest hits they put out last year directly from Cherry Red but I seem to recall it showing up pretty much everywhere. I think these will be all the same but I really just want the remastered Green Mind. The original vinyl does not sound that great and I paid a decent amount for it haha! I’ll get all of these eventually though.

Dropped from 5 per customer to 2 per customer! Good sign that this is low stock! It won't last the day, so grab it quick if you want it! Same goes for Imperial!
They keep increasing the online amount, now 191 Pinatas and 200 Imperials /500. They were moving quickly this morning but have slowed down in the past few hours so it miiiight hold until the next sale

Back