Pre-Order Thread

1647897651443.png

I will end up dotting this around a few threads because I imagine quite a few people will be interested.

IMG_A84F063AACE7-1.jpeg

I ordered this, and it arrived some time ago, then I got an email today with a code to redeem for an autographed art card to go with it... it looks like they put it up for order again, this time mentioning an art card in the listing, so I guess they decided to send the card to anyone who placed an order when it first went up as well, which is pretty cool of them (and out of character for Warner Music).

Same. I went through the process and got an email saying the art card was on back order.
If it comes through...it will be a nice little bonus.

The copy I received appears to be an original pressing from the Wearhouse - is that what you ended up with?

Same. I went through the process and got an email saying the art card was on back order.
If it comes through...it will be a nice little bonus.

The copy I received appears to be an original pressing from the Wearhouse - is that what you ended up with?
I'll have to look at the pressing again, but yeah I think that's what I got too. And I also got the follow-up backorder email. I'm guessing they just threw all these orders into backorder land until they finish shipping out the new pressing. Like you said, it'll be a nice little bonus if it shows up, but I'm not gonna get too bugged about it if it doesn't.

1647967283177.png

ELO Eldorado MoFi Supervinyl up

Not sure if this is new at all to be honest but I hadn't seen it. The One Step is still TBD

I still think Starflyer59 and Joy Electric albums on T&N should/could have been bigger successes outside the Christian rock circles. Wish whoever owns T&N now would reissue both Martin brothers' albums.
I used to have this old long sleeve strongarm shirt that I picked up along with a 7" at a hardcore show at a local church and man, do I miss that shirt.

ELO Eldorado MoFi Supervinyl up

Not sure if this is new at all to be honest but I hadn't seen it. The One Step is still TBD

I shouldn't have clicked that. Did not know they were doing one steps of Bitches Brew and Sketches of Spain. Or Hotel California.....Now not sure if I should pre-order all 3. I have regular Mofi of the Miles.

Not really a pre-order - but if you were looking to fill out your collection with some late years Petty, I got this email:

We recently discovered a small quantity of the nearly out-of-print The Complete Studio Albums Volume 2 in the archive, available now in the Tom Petty Vinyl Store!

This limited-edition 7-album vinyl box set spans Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers’ studio releases from 1994 to 2014 and contains Wildflowers (2 LP), Songs and Music from the Motion Picture “She’s The One” (1 LP), Echo (2 LP), The Last DJ (2 LP), Highway Companion (2 LP), Mojo (2 LP), and Hypnotic Eye (1 LP).
Limit one per customer

Not really a pre-order - but if you were looking to fill out your collection with some late years Petty, I got this email:

We recently discovered a small quantity of the nearly out-of-print The Complete Studio Albums Volume 2 in the archive, available now in the Tom Petty Vinyl Store!

This limited-edition 7-album vinyl box set spans Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers’ studio releases from 1994 to 2014 and contains Wildflowers (2 LP), Songs and Music from the Motion Picture “She’s The One” (1 LP), Echo (2 LP), The Last DJ (2 LP), Highway Companion (2 LP), Mojo (2 LP), and Hypnotic Eye (1 LP).
Limit one per customer

Clicked this within a minute of this post and it was gone.

How much was it?

Back