Pre-Order Thread

Go vote for this George Jones album people.

Also next record is up for a vote - including the first Luna record Lunapark in an expanded edition.
Ignore both, vote Opeth!

I
Go vote for this George Jones album people.

I was gonna… then I saw Lunapark was also a potential pick. Hopefully they end up pressing both.

The next two in the Roxy Music half-speed reissue series are up, due May 13
I hope these are good masters/pressings...

Also here:

Not to stoke FOMO and The Matador store says some should be available at local record stores come the release date but the Pavement Spit On A Stranger EP is sold out at both the Matador and Spotify stores and there is only 5 copies supposedly remaining in their Bandcamp store. @gafacaode @sahomerrocks @wokeupnew @Dead C @Matt M @Hemotep @nolalady @mitchwagz @mgp I waited for today to purchase (pay day) but didn’t think it’d be such a hot commodity. Just a heads up to those that may be interested.

Not to stoke FOMO and The Matador store says some should be available at local record stores come the release date but the Pavement Spit On A Stranger EP is sold out at both the Matador and Spotify stores and there is only 5 copies supposedly remaining in their Bandcamp store. @gafacaode @sahomerrocks @wokeupnew @Dead C @Matt M @Hemotep @nolalady @mitchwagz @mgp I waited for today to purchase (pay day) but didn’t think it’d be such a hot commodity. Just a heads up to those that may be interested.
Thank you! Just grabbed one of the last 4 from Bandcamp. Never any doubt I was going to buy this, so had no good reason to wait!

View attachment 131911

This is a weird listing. It's just a tad more than only half the price of the Newbury version, and while the title here is the same and 2 LPs are shown, the track listing shows only one record's worth.

This is a weird listing. It's just a tad more than only half the price of the Newbury version, and while the title here is the same and 2 LPs are shown, the track listing shows only one record's worth.
Probably just a sloppy listing. Also $22 for a 2xLP is refreshing and/or a mistake.

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like I got the last one

I preordered the Terror Twilight box, so this really only provides 2 extra tracks and a live version of one of them. I went back and forth on it, because I love Malkmus so much, but I think I'm going to continue to hold off for now.

I WANT TOO MUCH SHIT

Back