Pre-Order Thread

TRADE ALERT 🚨

The Philadelphia Flyers have traded longtime captain Claude Giroux to the Florida Panthers, according to ESPN's Emily Kaplan.

Prospect Connor Bunnaman is also joining Giroux in Florida, per Sportsnet's Elliotte Friedman. Forward Owen Tippett is heading to the Flyers as part of the package.

The Panthers' package was competitive, but "not as aggressive as Boston or Colorado," per Kaplan.

Giroux was one of the top names available on the market heading into Monday's trade deadline. The 34-year-old center can be an unrestricted free agent this offseason and carries a cap hit of $8.275 million.

He logged 18 goals and 24 assists in 57 contests on a struggling Philadelphia squad this season. Giroux skated in his 1,000th game as a Flyer on Thursday night but was held out of Friday's contest versus the Ottawa Senators as trade rumors continued to heat up.
I'm going to wait and see if any other variants pop up.

1647877900726.png

1647877923580.png

1647878883501.png

I ordered this, and it arrived some time ago, then I got an email today with a code to redeem for an autographed art card to go with it... it looks like they put it up for order again, this time mentioning an art card in the listing, so I guess they decided to send the card to anyone who placed an order when it first went up as well, which is pretty cool of them (and out of character for Warner Music).

US link for Kokoroko - Could we be more

I ordered this, and it arrived some time ago, then I got an email today with a code to redeem for an autographed art card to go with it... it looks like they put it up for order again, this time mentioning an art card in the listing, so I guess they decided to send the card to anyone who placed an order when it first went up as well, which is pretty cool of them (and out of character for Warner Music).

Thanks so much for this, Heath. I would have completely missed it were it not for you posting about it. Signed art card is ordered!

Dillinger Escape Plan/Irony Is A Dead Scene (Zia Exclusive - Half Orange/Half Black Color Vinyl)@Limited to 300

Dillinger Escape Plan

Irony Is A Dead Scene (Zia Exclusive - Half Orange/Half Black Color Vinyl)​

Limited to 300​

Back