Pre-Order Thread

Hey guys! :)

I wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to see this... 5 hours left to pre-order and then it's officially out of print. First ever (and likely only) pressing of Arms and Sleepers - The Organ Hearts - a trip-hop/downtempo classic that I'd put up there with the likes of the best DJ Shadow stuff, honestly. We smashed our goal on day one, so check it out if you want to secure one before it's gone.

I wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to see this... 5 hours left to pre-order and then it's officially out of print. First ever (and likely only) pressing of Arms and Sleepers - The Organ Hearts - a trip-hop/downtempo classic that I'd put up there with the likes of the best DJ Shadow stuff, honestly. We smashed our goal on day one, so check it out if you want to secure one before it's gone.

Oooh thanks for this!!

this album is slick
Looks like a possible repress of the 2017 reissue that has some positive comments on discogs. I have a super beat up OG that I've been wanting to upgrade :unsure:

Last edited:

OMG...

It’s up on Deep Discount…

0028948617159.jpg

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, since it's been available for pre-order for a little while, but I figure it might be helpful for US buyers. The new Meitei album, Kofu II, is available through Darla Records. It's probably going to be the cheapest option, if you're in the states and want to buy it

Back