Pre-Order Thread

I kinda want this? I'm surprised that I'd want a NOW volume, but this looks good!

View attachment 120079
View attachment 120080
View attachment 120081

PS if anyone sees this pop up in the us please tag me!
If they would just change their branding to be less... Infomercial... Like, I have no problems with compilation albums, especially in Punk, Fueled by Ramen and Give 'Em The Boot compilations are how I learned about most punk bands, but this is just so... commercial... at least pretend!

If they would just change their branding to be less... Infomercial... Like, I have no problems with compilation albums, especially in Punk, Fueled by Ramen and Give 'Em The Boot compilations are how I learned about most punk bands, but this is just so... commercial... at least pretend!
I can hear the infomercial in my head as I read the track listing, lol

a1899944034_16.jpg

Sun Ra Arkestra Limited Edition 12" & orange vinyl dropping tomorrow at 4pm CET​
History was made this week as Sun Ra Arkestra were nominated for their first ever Grammy for their album Swirling. To celebrate, we’re releasing a limited edition 12" single featuring two tracks from the Swirling sessions - a pre-master of 'Seductive Fantasy' backed with 'Infinity (I'll Wait For You)'. Each copy is hand-stamped and housed in a silk screen sleeve featuring artwork adapted from the album by illustrator Lewis Heriz. 100 copies only on the Strut Store and Bandcamp. Plus we’ve got a special orange vinyl edition of the album available tomorrow too!​

@avecigrec - from Strut Records

Ooof! €30 EUR for 2 songs!

0026913092_10.jpg

Back