Pre-Order Thread

Is this link not showing up? My post keeps rendering it as Media.

Okay, remove the spaces around indiegogo I guess:

https://www. indiegogo .com/projects/the-friend-who-knows-floating-action-tribute#/
I found a “share link” icon on the right side of the page

Sun Ra Arkestra Limited Edition 12" & orange vinyl dropping tomorrow at 4pm CET​
History was made this week as Sun Ra Arkestra were nominated for their first ever Grammy for their album Swirling. To celebrate, we’re releasing a limited edition 12" single featuring two tracks from the Swirling sessions - a pre-master of 'Seductive Fantasy' backed with 'Infinity (I'll Wait For You)'. Each copy is hand-stamped and housed in a silk screen sleeve featuring artwork adapted from the album by illustrator Lewis Heriz. 100 copies only on the Strut Store and Bandcamp. Plus we’ve got a special orange vinyl edition of the album available tomorrow too!​

@avecigrec - from Strut Records

Sun Ra Arkestra Limited Edition 12" & orange vinyl dropping tomorrow at 4pm CET​
History was made this week as Sun Ra Arkestra were nominated for their first ever Grammy for their album Swirling. To celebrate, we’re releasing a limited edition 12" single featuring two tracks from the Swirling sessions - a pre-master of 'Seductive Fantasy' backed with 'Infinity (I'll Wait For You)'. Each copy is hand-stamped and housed in a silk screen sleeve featuring artwork adapted from the album by illustrator Lewis Heriz. 100 copies only on the Strut Store and Bandcamp. Plus we’ve got a special orange vinyl edition of the album available tomorrow too!​

@avecigrec - from Strut Records

Ooooh, that's even more info than the email I just got from Bandcamp! Alarm set. Thanks @MikeH!

Charlotte Day Wilson/Alpha (Opaque Pink Vinyl)

Charlotte Day Wilson

Alpha (Opaque Pink Vinyl)​

PJHarvey_LetEnglandShake_LP_3000_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Is this the last pair of reissues? Is Hope Six Demolition Project getting a new release with demos?

LES Demos LP is also on sale:

Let England Shake Demos

Looks like this is already on Udiscover at 30% off/free ship:

Looks like this is already on Udiscover at 30% off/free ship:

Yes!

I have all the Unwound box sets already but I might just grab this too. The colored wax doesn’t matter so much as the fact that it was pressed at RTI.

Back