Pre-Order Thread

lf

buster smile.gif

Sunset Rubdown - Shut Up I Am Dreaming. *First ever release on vinyl (pearl-colored).*

I expect this will be of interest to many (myself included), cc'ing a few: @mgp @JonnyH @BattleFlag @radiodead

A Spencer Krug project, fans of Apologies era Wolf Parade that are unfamiliar will want to check this out.

Thanks for the tag on this!!! Been waiting on this one for a long time.

Necio Records just released Maragda - Maragda [NR-LP033] by Maragda, check it out here.

“Hey, pals. We waited a long time but here is our new release: MARAGDA!

New band from Barcelona, Spain, that mixes the force of SLIFT, MOTORPSYCHO and the electricity of THEE OH SEES. A band that you must listen to at this moment because it will make you hallucinate!

We only have 50 copies of each edition (classic black and splatter green). Order your copy now because they are already in our warehouse to be shipped immediately!

Enjoy the trip!”

Frankie and the Witch Fingers - Cookin'/Tracksuit 7" available at 10AMCST on Greenway. Cookin' will be on the next album, Tracksuit is a 7"/Digital only release.

Not a preorder for those that move around a lot.....

Bandcamp order page say "shipping out on or around April 1, 2022" but

Order confirmation says, "Estimated to ship June 30, 2022 and estimated to arrive no later than July 14, 2022"

Sunset Rubdown - Shut Up I Am Dreaming. *First ever release on vinyl (pearl-colored).*

I expect this will be of interest to many (myself included), cc'ing a few: @mgp @JonnyH @BattleFlag @radiodead

A Spencer Krug project, fans of Apologies era Wolf Parade that are unfamiliar will want to check this out.

Instant buy on this one. Thanks!

1634310902960.png

youngman_300x300.png

Not a preorder for those that move around a lot.....

Bandcamp order page say "shipping out on or around April 1, 2022" but

Order confirmation says, "Estimated to ship June 30, 2022 and estimated to arrive no later than July 14, 2022"

I Likes highway to hell with Vedder and the boss more than I should but than heard get the party started and decided that this is not for me

Back