Pre-Order Thread

IdontneedthisIdontneedthisIdontneedthisIdontneedthisIdontneedthisIdontneedthis..

Edit: Saw the price. I'm good. The wood ones even more and that's what caught my eye.
I can't see the price because the site is blocking me from the product page, but I'm sure they're pricey. Those wood pokeball ones look slick though.

Barn, the new release from Neil Young & Crazy out 12/10, is up pre-order at Bullmoose. I'm sure other retailers will follow suit soon enough. There is also a deluxe version, which adds on CD/Blu-Ray, maybe more? The listing doesn't really provide much info.

Sunset Rubdown - Shut Up I Am Dreaming. *First ever release on vinyl (pearl-colored).*

I expect this will be of interest to many (myself included), cc'ing a few: @mgp @JonnyH @BattleFlag @radiodead

A Spencer Krug project, fans of Apologies era Wolf Parade that are unfamiliar will want to check this out.

And shipping to the US was super reasonable!

Amazon product ASIN B09HVTKLPQ

Amazon product ASIN B09HVTKLPQ

Or you can get it from VMP for $51! 🤣
($46 if you're a member)

Or you can get it from VMP for $51! 🤣
($46 if you're a member)
Lol saw that right after posting, shipping is $10 from her official site, so for members VMP does work out slightly cheaper. The Amazon exclusive is looking like the best one so far. I wonder if other sites will have exclusives?

Looks like at Rough Trade its $40. So high prices all around on this one I guess. Definitely going to hold off. Not really sure I'll really need this on vinyl in the end.

Back