Pre-Order Thread

What's the story with this one? Is this the only place to get it, are they pressing it themselves? Is this store a good one?

Full of questions :ROFLMAO:
Licensed from Universal, but pressed by “Back Groove Records/Mill City Sound” which is the same company selling it. Would be curious if this was a remaster or just a Plain-style CD rip to wax.

Licensed from Universal, but pressed by “Back Groove Records/Mill City Sound” which is the same company selling it. Would be curious if this was a remaster or just a Plain-style CD rip to wax.
Thanks, didn't see that on the list page. Might have to pick this one up, love that album and band. Can never have enough power pop.

Thanks, didn't see that on the list page. Might have to pick this one up, love that album and band. Can never have enough power pop.
I’m kind of on the fence. That there’s not been a MI album issued on vinyl before makes me kind of excited that this might be happening, but my experience with Plain/4MWB style trash on 90s titles has me conflicted.

edit: I just emailed him to see if I could find out more.

Last edited:
I’m kind of on the fence. That there’s not been a MI album issued on vinyl before makes me kind of excited that this might be happening, but my experience with Plain/4MWB style trash on 90s titles has me conflicted.
I wonder if there is a way to get the pressing info.

New Injury Reserve variant, prob go quick if you want it:

EDIT: I should have written very quick, it's sold out. Sold out in like 5-10 minutes.

Back