Pre-Order Thread

Red will be indie version in the states as well.

The red is also available at Norman Records, $71 shipped. I chose them because you can request to have the records shipped outside the sleeves.

Ok so is this the two original albums plus one of bonus material? Am I reading that right? I only own one Radiohead album (it is blue, not purchased for my friend’s birthday) but kinda wouldn’t mind these two if that’s the case.

Yeah that’s 100% right. The two albums in full and a bonus disc of bits and pieces.

to piggyback off this @Corycm Kid A and Amnesiac were formatted for 1LP for this release instead of the 2LP like they've done before. I already own Kid A, but I'm still scooping this one.
Hrm. Interesting. Whereas I’d prefer the 2xLP, I’ll probably grab this one because Radiohead fans are weirdos and I suspect those 2xLPs probably would cost me more than I care enough about Radiohead.

Hell, I own excellent OGs for both Kid A and Amnesiac and I'll be getting the 3LP. But then again, 1. I've been stoking desire for the OG Amnesiac so how can I not do an A/B and 2. my Dad really likes the art for these two albums so...

On that note, anyone willing to sell just the box+contents {which is to say, everything but the LPs} of the OKNOTOK box?

Hrm. Interesting. Whereas I’d prefer the 2xLP, I’ll probably grab this one because Radiohead fans are weirdos and I suspect those 2xLPs probably would cost me more than I care enough about Radiohead.

They were originally 2x10 and there was plenty of deadwax. If they’ve done a good job of the half speed remaster I can’t see how it will sound bad for now being on 1 12” LP. And yes the OG Kid A cost me an amount that I’m not willing to divulge 😂

IDK, $60 for a 36 page book seems steep to me.
Yeah, I read it wrong, I ordered it because I thought it was the deluxe 3xLP with the 300+ page hardbound book included. Now I am thinking I’d almost be better off canceling my order, order the $50 hardbound book by itself and then picking up the LP’s separately. Ugh. Reading is fundamental.

Yeah, I read it wrong, I ordered it because I thought it was the deluxe 3xLP with the 300+ page hardbound book included. Now I am thinking I’d almost be better off canceling my order, order the $50 hardbound book by itself and then picking up the LP’s separately. Ugh. Reading is fundamental.
Okay, I filled out a request to cancel my order.

Back