Pre-Order Thread

LITA has some copies of the Donkey Kong Country recreated OST if it's someone's thing.

didn't know where to ask this so i figured i'd ask it here.anyone ever order a in-stock item directly from Run Out Groove if so how long did it take them to ship item out?

didn't know where to ask this so i figured i'd ask it here.anyone ever order a in-stock item directly from Run Out Groove if so how long did it take them to ship item out?
I’ve ordered a few (six maybe?) from them. Preorders usually go out as soon as they have them in-hand. In stock stuff can take a week or better to leave.

Anyone know of anywhere still taking pre orders on the Kid Amnesiac red vinyl?

I think it's sold out pretty much everywhere. Might have to wait for release or if some page releases a few cancelled orders. Also it appears to be limited to 3500 so who know how distribution will be.

I made an inquiry with my local store, and they put in an order for me from their distributor. They said this red exclusive - listed on their website as "unavailable" - will likely not be made available as a web purchase. Given this, if I were you I'd connect with a local store and see what they can do. It is an indie exclusive, after all, so indie shops will be able to get them. Good luck and DM me if you want info about my local shop, they might be able to order one for you too.

I made an inquiry with my local store, and they put in an order for me from their distributor. They said this red exclusive - listed on their website as "unavailable" - will likely not be made available as a web purchase. Given this, if I were you I'd connect with a local store and see what they can do. It is an indie exclusive, after all, so indie shops will be able to get them. Good luck and DM me if you want info about my local shop, they might be able to order one for you too.
I did try calling my local Bull Moose but they told me their pre orders were closed 😞

still available at CD Central in Lexington, I’ve ordered from them before and had no issues.

A new variant of Little Simz's latest /200.

EDIT: It says "No sales/shipping to non-UK addresses," I posted before reading the detes.

Last edited:
I was just able to preorder from HHV. About $64 all in with shipping.

Kid A Mnesia - HHV

still available at CD Central in Lexington, I’ve ordered from them before and had no issues.

Only $50 here, about $60 shipped.

in europe:

So it seems that they are popping up all over the place again
Thank you, all! I went with Landlocked as it was the best deal. Having never dealt with them and their site looking a bit dated, it makes me SLIGHLY nervous, but maybe they'll become a new go to. Thanks for all the tips!

A new variant of Little Simz's latest /200.

EDIT: It says "No sales/shipping to non-UK addresses," I posted before reading the detes.

Amazing album, highly recommend.

But just a note about Assai obi editions - they typically take the UK indie exclusive variant and add their own Japanese-style obi, usually selling it at the same price as the indie exclusive variant. So nothing unique about the wax itself, but if you love an obi Assai have you covered.

They also have an obi edition of the new WWPJ album, which is all sorts of fantastic.

Back