Pre-Order Thread

Only preorder for this I’ve seen so far.

Armand Hammer - Rome + Instrumentals

So pissed off I missed the dinked, one of my all time favourites. If anyone has a lead on somewhere with a dinked this is an album I’m willing to pay the little bit extra for…
I LOVE this album and would get it just for the bonus tracks. But I've been buying too much lately and can't justify $60 when I have a perfectly good MOV.

I'm surprised the Shadows Fall acoustic version isn't on the bonus material because it's great. But I guess it's technically a Magic & Medicine B Side.

I went for orange. What color did you choose?
Orange as well. Trying to stick with the colors I think of the albums as.

I like him. Too many vinyl buyers are immense douche babies. Dude's doing what he wants and setting his own boundaries. Good for him.
Got the clear / magenta!
Playing hard ball with flippers is cool. Revealing the states - vague though that is - and names of people he doesn't like because he has that info isn't. And not wanting his masters on the internet - fine, different philosophies. But what you do in that case is issue a DMCA, not turn it into a spectacle.

I LOVE this album and would get it just for the bonus tracks. But I've been buying too much lately and can't justify $60 when I have a perfectly good MOV.

I'm surprised the Shadows Fall acoustic version isn't on the bonus material because it's great. But I guess it's technically a Magic & Medicine B Side.

Yeah I’ve never got this on vinyl and I’d want the extras on the dinked. If I had the MOV I wouldn’t rebuy, particularly as a long distance import, the record itself isn’t terribly priced, it’s the shipping that kills it.

Marie Osmond/Unexpected (Limited Signed Lp)

Marie Osmond

Unexpected (Limited Signed Lp)​

Back