Pre-Order Thread

Pre-ordered it straight from his store, but I am very curious to know the background on the remastering process. He found the original DAT tapes but I'm still curious what exactly you're doing there. I never pulled the trigger on that Squarepusher - Feed Me Weird Things remaster from the og DAT so I dont know how much of a leap it truly is.

Bought it either way because its still that record thats in my top 3 of all time. so I kinda gotta regardless.
I have a hard time seeing how it will improve on the box set version but that had gotten harder to find and more expensive so I am glad they are repressing it especially with the original track list.

the Feed Me Weird Things is great but I don’t have any other versions to compare it too.

Oh man, I was scrolling too quickly and got upset when I thought Hot Wheels was pressing records now, too.

png-clipart-hot-wheels-logo-hot-wheels-food-text.png

CAN'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER BLACK PUMAS VARIANT

I just read 20 + pages in order to get caught up on this thread, since I was on vacay last week, only to find out that I missed out on the 25th Anniversary of New Adventures in Hi-Fi and that MMJ is the new Black Pumas. FML 😔

I mean you didn’t miss out on the R.E.M. because everywhere is selling it on black for far less than than joke price, ridiculous limitation and general cluster fuck that was the unnecessary FOMO edition. I’m getting black for €32 from my local. FOMO edition would have been £60 (€70) plus 23% VAT once it landed and it’s the same music.

Apologies if it’s been answered before, but are the new reissues of Garbage’s first two albums only available in Europe? Is a US release planned too or do I have to import them? I’ve checked a few of my go to US online shops but haven’t seen them listed.

Apologies if it’s been answered before, but are the new reissues of Garbage’s first two albums only available in Europe? Is a US release planned too or do I have to import them? I’ve checked a few of my go to US online shops but haven’t seen them listed.
BMG in Europe is the one reissuing, not the US rights holder (Universal). The good news is there’s a few places carrying it stateside.

New Jon Hopkins album. February 11, 2022 release date for the vinyl.

2xLP clear vinyl with signed lithograph is $33.50 shipped from Domino.

Damn, sold out
Standard black is on Bo's Webstore (as well as signed CDs which made me boyfriend points). Urban Outfitters has an Eggshell Variant. I did like Target the most tbh but options still exist

Back