Pre-Order Thread

Fun fact: someone came up with the name X-ennial for people my age and it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
I like to think of us born between 81 and 87 as a lost generation. We remember when everyone didn't have a cellphone, but we still had personal computers with internet access for most of our formative years. I don't identify with millennial tropes and the Gen Xers won't have me.

I like to think of us born between 81 and 87 as a lost generation. We remember when everyone didn't have a cellphone, but we still had personal computers with internet access for most of our formative years. I don't identify with millennial tropes and the Gen Xers won't have me.
Dial up internet, Napster, Lime Wire, portable cassette / CD and eventually Mini Disc players and MSN messenger.

Last edited:
I hear we’re “geriatric millennials”

As an 87er I can agree with this. We're techy, up-to-date on many things pop culture and memes, yet seem to be grounded enough to not really get involved in all the BS. At least I like to think so.

Dang. That means they never taught you how to use a slide rule in science class?

22019824-7C03-4D9D-A867-2E4E3179955D.jpeg

donnie-darko-original-score-20th-anniversary-edition-silver-vinyl-indie-exclusive-michael-andrews

Donnie Darko

Original Score (20th Anniversary Edition, Silver Vinyl) (INDIE EXCLUSIVE)​

1630350847444.png

I was born on 84. I like to think of myself as part of the Oregon Trail generation. Also according to Wikipedia it's also called Xennial and Generation Catalano. I don't like that last term though. I am not a Leto fan...

(read Wikipedia article. It's fascinating)

"Xennials - Wikipedia" Xennials - Wikipedia
"...a micro-generation that serves as a bridge between the disaffection of Gen X and the blithe optimism of Millennials."

The what?

View attachment 110470

I hung out with this band when they came to Oklahoma City many years ago touring with Agnostic Front and Evergreen Terrace. They asked me if I could show them around downtown OKC and I took them to the OKC Bombing memorial. Also the singer from Evergreen Terrace ate a bunch of pasta from this old Italian restaurant down the street from the venue then they had to play a set earlier because Agnostic Front had to leave town early for something so the singer was trying to sing for a hardcore band and not barf on stage lol.

Back