Pre-Order Thread

Fun fact: someone came up with the name X-ennial for people my age and it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
I like to think of us born between 81 and 87 as a lost generation. We remember when everyone didn't have a cellphone, but we still had personal computers with internet access for most of our formative years. I don't identify with millennial tropes and the Gen Xers won't have me.

I like to think of us born between 81 and 87 as a lost generation. We remember when everyone didn't have a cellphone, but we still had personal computers with internet access for most of our formative years. I don't identify with millennial tropes and the Gen Xers won't have me.
Dial up internet, Napster, Lime Wire, portable cassette / CD and eventually Mini Disc players and MSN messenger.

Last edited:
As an 87er I can agree with this. We're techy, up-to-date on many things pop culture and memes, yet seem to be grounded enough to not really get involved in all the BS. At least I like to think so.

Back