Pre-Order Thread

1625669035509.png

View attachment 104893

this is some good shit, I discovered them only recently so I'm happy to see they already have a new album on the way. They're like if Courtney Barnett fronted a 80s punk band.

View attachment 104887

View attachment 104888

@Lee Newman
I was getting ready to post the Bandcamp and ask to be tagged if anyone saw a vinyl release.

Came across this on Reddit. Anyone know anything more about it? It's kind of expensive on this site but I'm going to need this.

Came across this on Reddit. Anyone know anything more about it? It's kind of expensive on this site but I'm going to need this.

Think I saw this in the Sound of Vinyl email.

D'oh, nope...it was recordstore.co.uk

Daptone has these and 45 & lp boxes on preorder too:

Nice - didn’t they do a picture disc only box set? Hope we see their catalog get a standard release.

I was getting ready to post the Bandcamp and ask to be tagged if anyone saw a vinyl release.

I kind of like that the Black Vinyl w/ 3D alt cover is the most limited version. Colors look great but you just can’t go wrong with basic “black”. :).

Thanks for the heads up. Price is stiff but for charity and Isbell is a Top 5 artist for me, and Bleachers is a Top 5 for my GF, so this was a go. Interesting that it's Edition 1 of a split single...wonder if this is a thing they'll be doing with other artists or if it's a charity series with different artists entirely.

I'm not sure. I've had good luck with recordstore.co.uk. Some cool limited and signed things seem to come up there.
Looks like they're the same because I use my SOV log in. So a recordstore.co.uk code would be nice too. I'm already on the email list.

Thanks for the heads up. Price is stiff but for charity and Isbell is a Top 5 artist for me, and Bleachers is a Top 5 for my GF, so this was a go. Interesting that it's Edition 1 of a split single...wonder if this is a thing they'll be doing with other artists or if it's a charity series with different artists entirely.
Jack said on Twitter that he was going to be doing a series of split singles, so looks like more to come.

Looks like they're the same because I use my SOV log in. So a recordstore.co.uk code would be nice too. I'm already on the email list.
Maybe SOV20OFF. I think I've seen that work before.

OOPS: just saw you wanted the recordstore one. Not sure about one there.

Jack said on Twitter that he was going to be doing a series of split singles, so looks like more to come.

Good call out. Reminiscent of the Terrible Thrills Volume 3.

For those people on the fence, Reddit is reporting stock is dropping pretty quick and I don't know if anyone else has tried to look at Bleachers re-sale on limited releases, but it's a TOUGH market. Terrible Thrills Vol.2 and Unplugged are 3+ figures now, and this is most reminiscent of Terrible Thrills Volume 3 which pop up rarely and go for decent money for singles.

Edit: I think down to 130-140 copies or so of the 1000 start point.

Last edited:
Back