Pre-Order Thread

I feel like they must be using some of that alien technology if they are really going to hand sign all those like the site claims. Just one of the variants has a pressing of 13,000. I know a lot of the sold out ones are lower, but signing all those is gonna be a full time job.
I really like the cover for some reason...
I’m wondering if the 13,000 is a mistake, because the cart trick only lets me add 1379, so wondering if it’s actually 3000.

Away from my email for 2 hrs and “sold out”. Grrr.
I saw the email 22 mins after it was announced. Missed out on it. It is absolutely insane how quickly it was gone. PJ emails are in my VIPs on my phone, but we were having lunch on the back deck and my phone was inside charging. 22 minutes. :oops:

1623854073670.png

1623854198180.png

1623854207051.png

1623854215545.png

1623854223177.png

I saw the email 22 mins after it was announced. Missed out on it. It is absolutely insane how quickly it was gone. PJ emails are in my VIPs on my phone, but we were having lunch on the back deck and my phone was inside charging. 22 minutes. :oops:

Yeah. They could have done a better job in supporting Ten Club members by giving a few heads up on what is coming AND pressing in a qty that would allow everyone to get a copy if wanted in a reasonable order period.

I mean I live on my phone but there are occasionally times when I’m unavailable for an hr or two. :)

Yeah. They could have done a better job in supporting Ten Club members by giving a few heads up on what is coming AND pressing in a qty that would allow everyone to get a copy if wanted in a reasonable order period.

I mean I live on my phone but there are occasionally times when I’m unavailable for an hr or two. :)
I really don't understand why they don't handle all releases like the vaults. Press to order. If they want to keep it a very limited run, put a tighter order period on it. That said, I will not be surprised if more pop up on the website. I'll check sporadically, but I already have an OG as well as the reissue that was included in the box set.

ETA: The item page has been removed from the website! Guess they won't put up more.

ETA: It's back again, but still sold out

Last edited:
I really don't understand why they don't handle all releases like the vaults. Press to order. If they want to keep it a very limited run, put a tighter order period on it. That said, I will not be surprised if more pop up on the website. I'll check sporadically, but I already have an OG as well as the reissue that was included in the box set.

ETA: The item page has been removed from the website! Guess they won't put up more.

ETA: It's back again, but still sold out
this nonsense is so grating. the black version is on amazon for preorder for $35, btw. honestly I'd probably have bought the clear -- I like clear records, I think they look neat -- but I'm not dropping 40 bucks on a record with giant polaroids that i've already bought on CD and etc etc

Back