Pre-Order Thread

I put off buying the ROG edition and it skyrocketed in price. Where can this be pre-ordered?
I feel like pre-orders for these MOV releases usually show up first on international sites (see below) and then eventually on US sites. Deep Discount has come through on a few of these releases of late, but I don't see a pre-order link yet for them. Probably just a matter of time...

Must have reissue - Build Me Up From Bones by Sarah Jarosz

@Lee Newman and everyone

Edit: Red Opaque is limited to 350 and seems like it'll be exclusive to the store if you care about that, a standard black pressing will be made available too. I know I'm an SJ shill but if you haven't listened to it, take some time this afternoon and put it on Spotify. She's brilliant

Anybody received a shipping notice on this yet? I have not and I see it is handled by Second City Prints who hates me.

digital-underground-sex-packets

Digital Underground

Sex Packets​

I'm not blaming Bull Moose for this; just happens to provide the perfect visual guide to vinyl inflation. Also, this is still totally on Tommy Boy, charging $33 for a single LP, since we can all be pretty sure the money isn't going to the artists.

vinylprices.jpg

I got yet another email from HHV to inform me about a delay in the Moor Mother/Billy Woods project Brass. I think this is the 4th email, and 4th delay, this one delays from 5/14 to 6/11. Ugh, so tired of this.

I got yet another email from HHV to inform me about a delay in the Moor Mother/Billy Woods project Brass. I think this is the 4th email, and 4th delay, this one delays from 5/14 to 6/11. Ugh, so tired of this.

What's the reasoning? I've had mine from Backwoods, so it's not a production delay anymore. They just aren't getting their copies? I hope this comes through for you quick.

I just contacted Vinyl Digital, recently, to find out where an order from November was. It was for Kwaidan by Meitei. They said they never got them and refunded me without ever bothering to reach out about a delay, at all, throughout all these months. I could/should have bought it from somewhere else.

Back