Pre-Order Thread

This looks to be the half clear/ half red tour edition limited to 300 that has a median dicogs price of $200.
"Limited Edition - Gaslight Anthem - Get Hurt (Red & Clear Vinyl)Gaslight Anthem - Get Hurt (Walmart Exclusive)"

New Kenny Segal album. Instrumental Hip hop. Vinyl order up. Looks like it might be ready to ship as opposed to pre order. If you slept on the original AJAI press last year, he has a handful in his Bandcamp shop as well. That is if you don't want to wait for the deluxe later this year.

$35+8 shipping? I love Kenny Segal, but man do i hate these new prices... Will need to think about it for a while...

Link to Walmart Vinyl Mania Exclusives for today, obviously somebody forgot to put up some exclusives for sale today.

Damn WalMart, their website now sends me to the Mexican page and I can't see what is available now, lol. Same thing happens with Urban Outfitters 😪

$35+8 shipping? I love Kenny Segal, but man do i hate these new prices... Will need to think about it for a while...
Yeah, at least it didn't follow some other ruby yacht pricing with no album art...that I also bought, haha. This is at least a gatefold.

That's why I caught that Ajai, because I looked to see if there was anything else I could order to soften the shipping. Already have that though.

1620760884861.png

To mark our 40th year, we have created Dischord 200, a Box Set containing reissues of our first 6 releases in their original 7″ vinyl format as well as a 12-page booklet. All records have been remastered, all sleeves & lyric sheets reproduced from original art.

No. 1

Teen Idles​

Minor Disturbance EP​

released Dec 1980
11” x 17” lyric sheet
black vinyl
No. 2

State of Alert​

No Policy EP​

released Apr 1981
8.5” x 11” lyric sheet
green translucent vinyl
No. 3

Minor Threat​

Minor Threat​

released Jun 1981
8.5” x 14” lyric sheet
black vinyl
No. 4

Government Issue​

Legless Bull EP​

released Sep 1981
8.5” x 14” lyric sheet
black vinyl
No. 5

Minor Threat​

In My Eyes​

released Dec 1981
8.5” x 11” lyric sheet
red translucent vinyl
No. 6

Youth Brigade​

Possible EP​

released Dec 1981
8.5” x 14” lyric sheet
black vinyl

taavi-suisalu-noisephony-of-lawn-mowers

Taavi Suisalu

Noisephony of Lawn Mowers​

EXPERIMENTAL (NOISE)​

This is actually pretty awesome TBH.

Ugh I got scammed off a reddit sale...

Learn from my mistake. If you ever buy anything and use PayPal be sure to use GOODS AND SERVICES!!!

If the seller wants to only do Friends and Family payment then DO NOT DO IT!!! PayPal will not refund the money to you for that. They simply will not. You will have to call your bank and do a chargeback and also probably have to pay a fee (like I just had to...).

In case you were wondering, I bought a rare video game from a guy in Canada and I very stupidly used the F&F payment option.

I only wanted to post this here because sometimes people also buy records online through private sellers off forums and Reddit and such and you need to always pay using the Goods and Services option. Take the bite of a few more dollars for the fee just to make sure you are safe.

Sorry for the gripe. I just had a hassle over something completely my fault and I wanted to warn you all in case you might not know or have forgotten.

VMP is heavily teasing something involving these. Whether it's selling the same presses or doing colored exclusives. Storf and the VMP Instagram page are both basically saying something is coming.

View attachment 98970

To mark our 40th year, we have created Dischord 200, a Box Set containing reissues of our first 6 releases in their original 7″ vinyl format as well as a 12-page booklet. All records have been remastered, all sleeves & lyric sheets reproduced from original art.

No. 1

Teen Idles​

Minor Disturbance EP​

released Dec 1980
11” x 17” lyric sheet
black vinyl
No. 2

State of Alert​

No Policy EP​

released Apr 1981
8.5” x 11” lyric sheet
green translucent vinyl