Pre-Order Thread

City Girl gets another project on Bandcamp. Don't sleep!

@duke86fan not sure if you are into this too.
Thanks.. really liking the project

New Kenny Segal album. Instrumental Hip hop. Vinyl order up. Looks like it might be ready to ship as opposed to pre order. If you slept on the original AJAI press last year, he has a handful in his Bandcamp shop as well. That is if you don't want to wait for the deluxe later this year.

1620740981175.png

1620741001697.png

1620741044594.png

Speaking of At Dawn the most recent Darla newsletter said they should be able to start shipping the Deluxe reissues next week. I am excited for that one.
The site says it may also take them up to *4 weeks* to get all their copies out once they start shipping?

Just how small of an operation are they?

Link to Walmart Vinyl Mania Exclusives for today, obviously somebody forgot to put up some exclusives for sale today.

Link to Walmart Vinyl Mania Exclusives for today, obviously somebody forgot to put up some exclusives for sale today.

I kinda want that 10 Things I Hate About You SDTRK, but I'm hoping I can find something to get to free shipping.

I was going to say. Wasn't it supposed to be 125 titles for the week? And only three listed so far today.

The site says it may also take them up to *4 weeks* to get all their copies out once they start shipping?

Just how small of an operation are they?
Yo, I order my copy the first day it went up and they said they’re shipping in the order they were received. It’s been a week and I still haven’t received a shipping notification. It’s already over a month delayed beyond what they initially stated. At this point I figure it will get here eventually. At least they have them now I suppose.

Back