Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 98831

Porcupine Tree

House Of Blues (vinyl pre-order)

A limited one-off pressing on dark blue vinyl of Porcupine Tree's live recording from 30th July 2003, House Of Blues.

Mixed for the first time from the multitrack recording, this is the complete performance with the exception of second encore Trains which suffered from issues due to a guitar string break.

Pre-order for 30th July release. Double 180g blue vinyl in a gatefold sleeve with printed inner bags.
I don't even want to calculate how much I just paid in shipping for this thing. Bummer that "Trains" isn't included.

fitz-the-tantrums-pickin-up-the-pieces-blue-red-split-vinyl-indie-exclusive-ltd-1000

Fitz & The Tantrums

Pickin' Up The Pieces (Blue/Red Split Vinyl)​

Indie Exclusive​

Ltd. 1000​

Dunno, but imo at least these three are solid picks. Nothing I'd rush out to get, but I wouldn't mind having.

View attachment 98809

I wonder how much of an impact Walmart’s exclusives are having on the overall delay of other artists having their albums released in a timely manner. I guess you can add Target to the mix as well.

somebody on reddit claiming to be a record store owner made a long post about how indie shops are being greatly impacted by it when it comes to new releases/reissues the comment got some negative feedback.

Yeah that was a copypasta tier rant by that guy. I mean I get his sentiment but the logic is based on the fallacy that major labels are corrupt for clogging up the plants for the top selling artists to the biggest demographic of customers and that they haven't always done this.

City Girl gets another project on Bandcamp. Don't sleep!

@duke86fan not sure if you are into this too.

City Girl gets another project on Bandcamp. Don't sleep!

@duke86fan not sure if you are into this too.
The $50 “kefir fund”, lol.
16A62C45-113B-4844-BE9E-46F1FD43FEF9.png

was hoping for one as it is the only stones album I don't own. Was sold out at a minute to six.
Wow, I'm sorry you didn't get one. I know three of my friends were able to pick it up which is insane. One of them even commented that there must be more than 500 available since all three of them were able to get it. They had their confirmations by 1:01ET. I was not trying.

Wow, I'm sorry you didn't get one. I know three of my friends were able to pick it up which is insane. One of them even commented that there must be more than 500 available since all three of them were able to get it. They had their confirmations by 1:01ET. I was not trying.

Ah it’s all good it’s a readily available album so I’m not too put out. Just thought it’d be a nice one to have as I hadn’t picked this one up yet.

Yeah strange. I also picked up the anniversary edition at my record brand new for 8 bucks in the discount bin lol.
This is way too many variants. Unless they know of a demand that I don’t. There are a couple other albums in high demand but maybe they are creating the fomo now for the 20 variants of the others later

Did Newbury leak new Sleater-Kinney news before the band did themselves?

I feel obliged to @Teeeee

The first single is up:

Back