Pre-Order Thread

Ha yes that’s what it looks like! That’s a pain for folks in the States! I’m *assuming* these are going to be pretty wide releases so I’ll grab one in the morning. Hopefully I’m not wrong about that though. I do want Frances and Deloused.
I live in Oklahoma so for real its at 3AM tomorrow Friday the 7th? 😑

Deloused and Francis are all I want as well. This is finally my chance. I hope they will have plenty around and most people asleep long enough so I can grab mine. It's what I did for the MBV reissues this last time...

I live in Oklahoma so for real its at 3AM tomorrow Friday the 7th? 😑

Deloused and Francis are all I want as well. This is finally my chance. I hope they will have plenty around and most people asleep long enough so I can grab mine. It's what I did for the MBV reissues this last time...
According to Clouds Hill: Well, let's put it this way - you guys won't have to worry about scalpers on eBay anymore

Ok this is for all the Shoegaze fans out there. This is an amazing album that came out this year. It's a Japanese band called Stomp Talk Modstone. The small label called Gezellig Records didn't know if they would press this or not, but in fact they are! Preorders go up 3AM Eastern for Bandcamp Friday tomorrow. Supposed to be a limited edition release. Don't skip this one!

RIYL: My Bloody Valentine, Slowdive, Ride, DIIV, Slowcrush, Tokyo Shoegazer, etc.
This album is awesome. Thanks for the post. I won't be up at 3AM EST, that's for sure, but I'll hope to grab one if there are some left when I do get up tomorrow. This is 94 minutes long, think it will be 3LP?

EDIT: Making my way through this, and weird connections, the track Fade Out has serious Motion Picture Soundtrack vibes, and then Never Knows has a similar progression to Oasis's Rock 'n' Roll Star. To be clear, the songs sounds nothing like those tracks, but the progressions are inlaid. Having grown up on 90s Brit alternative, this is throwing me for a loop.

Last edited:
Woo, a Numero release I'm actually on time for!

Of course now I see their color pressing of Stratosphere already came out last year...... Should've just got the box set when that was available.
I was also displeased to find that out :-(. I remember seeing the box set when it dropped, but I wasn’t collecting at the time. DOH!

Last edited:

Ok this is for all the Shoegaze fans out there. This is an amazing album that came out this year. It's a Japanese band called Stomp Talk Modstone. The small label called Gezellig Records didn't know if they would press this or not, but in fact they are! Preorders go up 3AM Eastern for Bandcamp Friday tomorrow. Supposed to be a limited edition release. Don't skip this one!

RIYL: My Bloody Valentine, Slowdive, Ride, DIIV, Slowcrush, Tokyo Shoegazer, etc.
I’ll take a listen later thank you!

I was also displeased to find that out :-(
Yeah the Boxset was a great deal when it was released 2 LPs and 2 EPs for around $45. I think it’s going for more than that now though. I still keep hoping to pick up grab their Bedhead Box but at this point I may just need to suck it up and make my own because the going rate is a bit too much on the secondary market.

One of my good vinyl buddies (who I've tried to get on here, to no avail) would always buy those Numero boxes the day they come out, get the coloured variant, and then have no vinyl budget when we went record shopping. I would always rag on him for it, but time has taught me he is a wise man.

This album is awesome. Thanks for the post. I won't be up at 3AM EST, that's for sure, but I'll hope to grab one if there are some left when I do get up tomorrow. This is 94 minutes long, think it will be 3LP?

EDIT: Making my way through this, and weird connections, the track Fade Out has serious Motion Picture Soundtrack vibes, and then Never Knows has a similar progression to Oasis's Rock 'n' Roll Star. To be clear, the songs sounds nothing like those tracks, but the progressions are inlaid. Having grown up on 90s Brit alternative, this is throwing me for a loop.
Yeah its a double album so I'm guessing 3LP release maybe. They did a 50 count cassette release earlier when it first dropped. Very small label.

New Telescopes album. Totally not what they used to sound like which was very noisy and drunk (JAMC). This new album is more like drone acoustic guy in a warehouse locker sorta sound. It's good but very mellow. Kinda also reminds me of Spacemen 3 a bit but not as crushing and Psychedelic.

If you don’t mind a little postage.

Not gonna lie, I’m kind of into this. Need to give it another listen and see if it still holds up and if it’s something I’ll spin on occasion
It was their last album. They started off as a sorta Post-Hardcoreish band like Quicksand and Helmet. They eventually started incorporating Hip-Hop kinda like Downset. They also toured with Deftones and that rubbed off on them.

Back