Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 96245

Tempting because the gold is hard to come by in the US but $40??? Newbury gonna Newbury.

Emailed my local shop last night/this morning about this when the info leaked on reddit. Last week shops could order 3 unknown 420 releases from third man. 1 single lp and 2 double lps. Single being the new Clarity and double being black and colored versions of Clarity/Leagues Beneath. He didn't have his shipment yet so didn't know how many he'd actually receive but I was the first to ask.
Found one.

0420211135~2.jpg

View attachment 96246

ughhh, if i didnt already have the box set from a couple of years ago 😫

It's a real label, I'm sure. Folks on reddit were just mentioning that there are more than 10 active preorders that people are still waiting on. One person said it might be closer to 14 or 15, at this point. That's all. These guys sell hot sauce and tapes, too
I’ve ordered from these guys before. They actually put out alot of good vapor wave releases but they do WAY too many preorders. There are currently 12 (including 2 I preordered). This will ship but it will likely be late. Even later than the ridiculous September ship date.

They just upped the number on the pressing to 900, BTW.

my least favorite ABR album. but hey, maybe the nostalgia and rerecording of it might make me change my opinion about it. but yea, figured i’d share here for the metalcore fans

Love Villagers! All over this! My first dinked...
My experience with them so far has been good. The Coral dinked should ship soon I think so will have to see what that’s like too. I order mine through Pie and Vinyl in Southsea as it’s near my sister’s, so still feel like I’m supporting a local even if it’s the other end of the country to me!

My experience with them so far has been good. The Coral dinked should ship soon I think so will have to see what that’s like too. I order mine through Pie and Vinyl in Southsea as it’s near my sister’s, so still feel like I’m supporting a local even if it’s the other end of the country to me!

Yeah they’ve always looked cool. I ordered from monorail becuse my usual go to ones of Norman and Piccadilly were out of stock already! I’d love it if a few of the locals in Dublin were able to join forces with the dinked crew!

View attachment 96246

nickelodeon slime exclusive

More Prine than we know what to do with - September 78 on red marble.

I'm on my second copy of this and both were badly warped with multiple skips. Wondering if it's worth going back for a third copy or if they're all like this. Anyone get a good copy?

Back