Pre-Order Thread

With this post (another actual preorder!) I think I will have made amends for my off-topic posts in this thread.

As far as I know, this is the only version of Lizzo's Cuz I Love You available on vinyl. Maybe other versions will pop up, we'll see.

It's on Juno so suggests there will be a wide release https://www.juno.co.uk/products/lizzo-cuz-i-love-you-deluxe-edition/735420-01/

Getting back on track....I just got my stunning Black Crowes, Tall Sessions Release ( which I will post on the Now Spinning and Fresh Grabs threads).

Before ordering I was warned that SRC Vinyl may not be reliable. All I can say is - SRC Vinyl came through on this one in a big way..

So to bring this all full circle back to the Grunge/90s discussion, if Filter is your bag.... maybe give SRC Vinyl a shot.
View attachment 6342This 2LP set marks the first time the album has appeared on vinyl and includes four bonus tracks.

Well, I ordered it, anyway. The take a picture track is a huge soft spot for the wife so...

It’s on amazon too...prob save a few bucks and could always drop in price
Now you tell me. The SRC pre-order is pay up front if using paypal and cost $5 shipping that Amazon would not have charged me (if you don't count the subsidized costing of the prime subscription)

submitted a cancellation request, we'll see how well that works.

My first and only time acting was in a play called Groovy. I played a farmer named Elmer Crumb. I was in cahoots with the hippies and was lending my farm to them for some festival they were putting on. We spent the whole play setting up shop and trying to weasel our way around restrictions from gangs, the 5-0, and the British paparazzi.

My first and only time acting was in a play called Groovy. I played a farmer named Elmer Crumb. I was in cahoots with the hippies and was lending my farm to them for some festival they were putting on. We spent the whole play setting up shop and trying to weasel our way around restrictions from gangs, the 5-0, and the British paparazzi.
And it is in the spirit of your performance as Elmer Crumb, and his daring alliance with the patriots of fest freedoms, that we have all pre-ordered Crumb's two for one EPs album today. Your artistic efforts were not in vain friend. Stay Groovy!

And it is in the spirit of your performance as Elmer Crumb, and his daring alliance with the patriots of fest freedoms, that we have all pre-ordered Crumb's two for one EPs album today. Your artistic efforts were not in vain friend. Stay Groovy!
Today, we are all Elmer.

91bTvRoNWeL.jpg

ONE OF MY FAVORITES EVER

Crumb is still in stock people! Happy I could snag this after missing the past day! http://store.landlockedmusic.com/product/locket
Ughhhhhhhhhh, no shipping to Australia, and even if I was to use some forwarding service it would be more expensive than the record. Really hope this has a wider release. The retailer did say on reddit that this was 'their stock', which sounds promising.

Back