Pre-Order Thread

Interesting email from Saddle Creek

I had ordered the new Black Belt Eagle Scout album which must have prompted this.

I can see why they’re your favorite label @Bennnnn

View attachment 6313
My favorite label too! Annnddd I'm also a Ben, just not the @Bennnnn Ben.

I've gotten notes from bands along with the record on occasion when I pre-order an exclusive. Last time that happened was a personalized note from lead singer of The Rural Alberta Advantage.

I pay special attention to all their releases just because I love the label so much. I'm actually very excited about the upcoming Ada Lea release, the two singles out so far are excellent - in totally different ways.
Yes! Of all the smaller labels out there, Saddle Creek has been a favorite of mine since I was in high school. It still, to this day, somehow has a homespun feel to it. They still do handwritten notes in every record, which is a small but completely nice touch. And their stable of artists is so remarkably consistent. I’m always interested in checking out new artists based on the fact that they’re on Saddle Creek.

That said, I haven’t bought the first and now second Black Belt Eagle Scout albums yet. But I’ll get to it, in due time. The new Stef Chura is amazing. And I’m really looking forward to Ada Lea.

Are we now taking votes for a new dislike thread and leave the pre-order goodness be happy and diverse? :censored:
Is this your polite way of telling us to keep it on subject? If so, then here's some nice wax:

Is this your polite way of telling us to keep it on subject?
giphy.gif

Back