Pre-Order Thread

Amazon has it listed for $20 less, it did say red vinyl earlier but doesn't anymore and never mentioned a litho, this listing has undergone a few changes since it was added so who knows what it really is, but it is cheap compared to the other places

I've only seen red vinyl advertised on this since it was first announced back in Feb. The litho is the only thing exclusive to the band's store I believe.

I’m the idiot who posted the link and then didn’t buy it haha so add me to the list...People are saying it will be for sale on their tour so hopefully I can pick one up.

I've gotten 3 PayPal alerts confirming my order, hours apart from each other. I'll let you guys know if I wind up with 35 copies of this fucking thing

Last edited:
I've gotten 3 PayPal alerts confirming my order, hours apart from each other. I'll let you guys know if I wind up with 35 copies of this fucking thing
Please let me know if ya do. I’m seeing them on tour but it’s not til November so I’m wondering if they will even have any copies left on vinyl at their show if they are even selling them.

Back