Pre-Order Thread

This preorder has been up for a bit, but really dig these guys. They opened for Durand Jones when I saw them a few months back and are opening for Crumb on their new tour as well:

I’ll take one of your 35 gladly
Please let me know if ya do. I’m seeing them on tour but it’s not til November so I’m wondering if they will even have any copies left on vinyl at their show if they are even selling them.

I mean, obviously, if these guys are actually overcharging me, then I'm going to tell them to knock that shit off, get their system in check, and stop charging/placing additional orders on my account. But, if for some crazy reason, I figure out that I actually am set to receive 2 more copies, then I'll just try to hold onto them and let you know.

new Here Lies Man - No ground to walk upon up for pre-order

https://hereliesman.bandcamp.com/

so far I've found this available only from bandcamp, where shipping is truly expensive for Europe (21 USD).
If anybody sees any alternative option for EU, give us a shout!
Haha was just about to post this. Such a great group, more then likely gonna have to cop just to keep discography complete.

I love the vibe these guys create. I feel like I'm in some market in Marrakesh shopping for exotic spices and hashish.

Haha was just about to post this. Such a great group, more then likely gonna have to cop just to keep discography complete.

I love the vibe these guys create. I feel like I'm in some market in Marrakesh shopping for exotic spices and hashish.
in bandcamp there's a link to one song from the new album, and it definitely rocks!
their very recognizable guitar riff is there, the voice is again crystal clear, and the afro percussions are there too.
I like how, at the end of the song, things turn very dark and quiet like in a bad acid dream..
definitely looking forward to get this.

(and while I'm at it, I'll be grabbing their first once, that has been on my want list for a while).
For EU, I believe our best bet is through Shiny Beast (https://www.shinybeast.nl/) who's normally the distributor for that super dark and dirty label that is Riding Easy.

The single they released too sounds great! (dub of Maria Tambien) This will be an awesome late summer night album.

Late night tales in the U.K. has now charged me 4 times via PayPal for my one order of the blue vinyl. That’s £120 I’ve now apparently paid while I’ve been sleeping. Sticky pudding. Guess I’ll have to get in touch with them and PayPal.

I mean, obviously, if these guys are actually overcharging me, then I'm going to tell them to knock that shit off, get their system in check, and stop charging/placing additional orders on my account. But, if for some crazy reason, I figure out that I actually am set to receive 2 more copies, then I'll just try to hold onto them and let you know.

Somethings up. Because the same shit happened to you that’s happened to me but with a completely different website and a completely different purchase. The only common trait is that we both used PayPal I think. Because like I said I’ve gotten 4 alerts now and 2 different confirmation emails.

Liam Gallagher - Why Me? Why Not.

New Liam Gallagher up for pre-order. Several vinyl options including a £50 'box' set. Intrigued to know which one @Joe Mac is going for? I have the 'limited box set' of As You Were and it was a decent enough set (although its too big for the Kallax which is infuriating.

Yeah I’m going box set again! Gotta get the special ones for oasis/gallagher’s. I have a psychedelic version of noel’s new EP on the way too...

psychedelic version you say.......got a link?

Box set ordered!

Yeah he’s been doing nuts kaleidoscope versions of the last album and it’s singles and it seems to have carried onto this EP too. It’s only available from his own store, here’s the link.

Box set ordered!

Yeah he’s been doing nuts kaleidoscope versions of the last album and it’s singles and it seems to have carried onto this EP too. It’s only available from his own store, here’s the link.

Think I might go for the box set as well. Im really in it for the pre-sale access as well, I missed out on the tour for 'As You Were' and was so annoyed (it was one of my favorite albums of that year).

Think I might go for the box set as well. Im really in it for the pre-sale access as well, I missed out on the tour for 'As You Were' and was so annoyed (it was one of my favorite albums of that year).

Yeah, both of the brothers albums were amongst my favourites of 2017 plus as an old school oasis nut I need them...

Yeah I’d love to see him live, I’m just over outdoor mega gigs so I hope he hits the point next time he is in Dublin!

Last edited:
Recommended.
For my fellow hip hop and jazz fans.

Louis VI - Sugar Like Salt

A lot of name dropping, but well:
Emerging UK rap talent, Louis VI commits his lauded album debut to a limited edition vinyl format. 'Sugar Like Salt' has his unique, conscious rap and production style drawing comparisons to Kendrick Lamar, Andre 3000, Thundercat and Erykah Badu, with a host a local talent featuring - Moses Boyd, Nubya Garcia and more.

Yeah, both of the brothers albums were amongst my favourites of 2017 plus as an old
school oasis nut I need them...

Yeah I’d love to see him live, I’m just over outdoor mega gigs so I hope he hits the point next time he is in Dublin!
What do you think of Shockwave? I think its a solid single, only thing that really grinds me gears is the 'Hey' after the 'its coming around like a shockwave', seems to cheesy for my liking.

What do you think of Shockwave? I think its a solid single, only thing that really grinds me gears is the 'Hey' after the 'its coming around like a shockwave', seems to cheesy for my liking.

Yeah it’s solid lead single but it’s nothing special as such, that hey doesn’t bother me as much though haha! There was a new song in the film (the lyrics sounded like yet another dig at Noel) that I thought sounded like it could be great!

Back